Sequel: Warrior Twilight 2

Warrior Twilight

Happy Endings

The fire was ablaze, and each of us was huddled to either it, or one of the guys for warmth. It was extremely cold out.

But looking back, I liked the way it had all turned out. I found Jacob, or I should say he found me.

I pretty much had a path set out for me. I had already decided for Lindsay to take my position when I left.
She was already overprotective, so I knew she would take care of our clan well.

Since Jacob had already imprinted on me, like I had overheard Seth saying oh so long ago, when Jacob had first taken me to his house, there really wasn't much of a choice for either of us.

When I tried looking forward, I liked what i saw, staring into the flame. We would have a happy life together. I would finally get to have some kits... thought the species of them might get a little confusing. I supposed we would have to raise them as humans. But over the time I had spent with Jacob, I really had gotten used to my two legs. I had gotten used to him, to this life.

We would spend eternity together.

And i was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww!! okay, the end. book 2 anyone? hahaha. i already have some ideas. mwhahahaha ^^ they are REALLY good. and VERY plot-twist-y :P woot! can't believe i ACTUALLY finally posted all the chapters, haha! when i wrote it the first time, i switched from past tenst to present tense at like chapter 9. SUPER sucky to have to edit it, haha ^^ yay! :D :)
now.. the comment box is somewhere around here... *nudge nudge, wink wink* ;P