Party's Over

Party's Over

The fingers weren't long and thin, they're medium length and stocky, but they get the job done.

They've done it before and while rubbing his slight erection over thick denim jeans, he knows they'll do it again.

He exhaled slowly as the hand increased its pressure as the other tugged the silver button until it gave in and the zipper is spread open.

The pressure increased to make up for lack of the zipper rubbing roughly against his growing dick.

A low moan emitted from slightly spread lips as his boxers and pants were pushed down his thin hips and passed his knees so he could free his legs completely and push the now forgotten fabrics on the floor.

Another moan emitted and his tongue passes by his thin lips, making them glisten a bit in the moon light as firm fingers wrapped around his shaft and pump life into his erection.

“Fuck,” he moaned as his dick reached full length and was pumped in even strokes to no beat in particular. There is too much noise in the place to notice but not enough to forget, he heard only the pumping of his heart that seem to be abnormally close to his ears.

The movements became faster and got rougher with every tug, his balls were messaged as his breath caught and he leaned against the bathroom wall for support.

Vivid memories of a favored lover or unforgotten fantasy filled his mind as the spinning of his gut made it difficult to concentrate on anything else, his roommates’ music while they all cleaned in the distance and the stress of his world subsided momentarily.

His heart was beating faster than what is comfortable and the butterflies in his chest seem to flutter and explode when the orgasm throbbed from every corner of his being and crashed out of him.

He closed his eyes and took control back of his breathing until his lungs relaxed and his heart calmed down. When eyelids fluttered slowly open to revel deep black eyes, he looked around slowly to see the empty bathroom and stared into the reflection in the mirror in front of him for several minutes before cleaning off and exiting the room.

People started flooding in within an hour to mess up the house that his roommates had worked so hard to clean, but that had always been the plan so he couldn’t be bothered in feeling bad about it.

“Dude, why is he hitting on me?” Brandan whispered to his best friend after a long while of being followed by their blue-eyed friend when he was able to shake Coby finally. He had been trying for nearly an hour, not that he thought Coby would be a horrible catch but a bit of an odd one.

Matt put his arm around his friend’s shoulder and took a drink of his double Jack, “He’s tired of all of this shit, he’s put out by the partying all of the time and they told him you were straight edge and wasn’t into it either.”

“So he’s hitting on me because I’m the token not drunk dude in your group?” Brandan raised his eyebrow.

Matt nodded a bit, “he means it a little more sincere than what you just said but I think that is what started it. To be fair, he thought you were hot last time you came over when he was here partying. He was just too intimidated to go up and talk to you, but he didn’t know you were into dudes. I set him straight, as much as I could. You know what I mean.”

“I can find my own dates, you know? You don’t have to whore me out to your friends. I do all right on my own,” Brandan sighed.

“This is not profitable for me. If I had my way, you’d have your hand around my dick right now so don’t think too hard about me finding you good matches. Just putting in a good word for you, that’s all. Want a drink? It’s just a coke,” Matt lied.

Brandan thought about it too long for someone who was as into the straight edge scene as he was, he took the glass and took a drink and gave it back. “That’s really strong,” he got a piece of gum from his pocket and started chewing it.

“I stole it from Zack when he wasn’t watching so he would think he drank it already and buy a new one because I don’t like buying my own shit, he’s kind of down tonight so I guess he’s trying to get more shit faced than normal.”

“Oh. What’s wrong with him?”

“They told Coby you were straight edge and I guess he’s pissed that they told him that when they knew what Coby was looking for. He’s a little jealous, I think.” Matt shrugged. “What’s up with you and him?”

“You know what’s up with me and him, Matt. You know damn well I cheated on him and he broke up with me. If you’re asking why he’s all-of-a-sudden sad about it, I’m fucking clueless. He has been sending me drunken text messages.”

“Let me see,” Matt took the BlackBerry when Brandan gave it to him and started going through the messages.

“Who is that? What a fucking dirty mother fucker,” Matt shook his head at one of the x-rated text messages of many in Brandan’s message inbox.

“That’s one of your more mild ones, you usually send me pictures.”

“Why isn’t it under my name? I don’t remember sending that. I send you pictures? You have a lot of cock in your album, Brandan.” He laughed. “Who is this?” He showed Brandan one, he knew that one wasn’t him.

“That would be Alex Varkatzas,” the shorter man smiled. “It’s amazing.”

“It looks it. Hey you, come here,” he stopped their Greek friend.

Alex climbed on his lap, “what’s up?”

“Let’s have a foursome with you, me, Brandan and Coby. How about it?”

“Jacoby? That Jacoby?” He looked at the seven-year-old trapped in an aging body.

“I hear good things, he’s digging Brandan.”

“Well I’m not digging him, no deal.” He hugged Brandan when he realized he hadn’t yet that night. “It’s so good to see you, Brandan. I’m sorry I haven’t come over yet. I was playing pool with James. How are you doing?”

Brandan smiled and hugged his friend. “It’s all right. I saw you over there. I’m doing good, good times. Is James doing well?”

“I’m not being a middle man between you anymore.” Alex said flatly and put his arm around Matt’s neck, “so who is your second choice?”

“I don’t know, you pick. Don’t try to be cute, no James or Zack. You did kind of ruin our best foursomes,” he poked fun at his best friend.

Brandan shrugged. “James wasn’t one of our best foursomes, he just kind of laid there and made a lot of noise.”

Both of the other two shrugged. “Good point.”

Jacoby came back over and sat down by Brandan with the drink. “It took a while to figure out a non-alcoholic drink.” He admitted.

Matt raised his eyebrow. “What? You could just get a Coke,” he laughed.

“The Cokes have Jack Daniels, Matt!” He sighed.

“Not if you order them without, jackass.” Alex joined in with laughing at their friend. “You’re a smart one, for sure.”

Coby blushed and handed Brandan the glass. “Here,” He tried to sound like it didn’t bother him that his friends were laughing at his misunderstanding.

Brandan smiled, “thanks for being so thorough. I appreciate it.” He took the cherry Sprite and took a drink even though he hates sodas.

Coby smiled and nodded, “it’s not a problem. Do you want to go play pool?” His tone was a bit lighter, a little happier.

Brandan took his phone back from Matt and put it in his pocket. “Sure.”

“Hey, why don’t you stay over tonight?” Opaque orbs looked up at his friend an hour later when Matt was coming up to him to leave for the evening.

“Because I can’t stand your friends anymore. Send me a text message or call me when they leave,” Matt rubbed his friend’s back and left the condo.

He was happy to be home, happy to be able to walk out around midnight and not be cold. The wind was a bit strong tonight but still nice.

It had seemed like a lifetime since he was able to be here until the previous week. Endless touring and more touring. Shows, interviews, promotional videos and music video sessions.

He loved his band, but he couldn’t have had any idea how much being away from home for so long would affect him.

His black-eyed friend had warned him against touring so much, he had tried to convey that once you give your soul to the road, it doesn’t always give it back to you.

Brandan had fallen in love with the road but not everyone in his bands had. Band members had dropped out over it, and they didn’t always get their personalities back when they had been eaten by i-70.

It felt weird to be driving himself, the steering wheel felt cold and distant even though he could see that his palm was touching the rough leather.

He drove until he was in front of a house that used to hold him. It used to be home, but it wasn’t now.

Did a soulless man deserve a home to go to?

He sighed and walked in anyways. The emptiness created a somewhat eerie feeling he didn’t appreciate but was getting used to.

As much as being in Orange County warmed his soul, it also reminded him of how many holes where in his now broken spirit.

He had never let things bother him, he had a pretty good thing going with his ‘fuck everything’ motto but the darkness of unhappiness seemed to be stalking him.

The new owners would take ownership of the property next week and there were still plates in the dish rack in the kitchen, there was still snowboarding gear in the coat closet.

Maybe he’d just have a house-sale and let anyone in to take shit. He didn’t want any of it.

He was thankful no one was around to laugh at him when he jumped over the phone ringing. It had startled him more than what he’d like to admit.

“Friends are leaving, come back?” The text message illuminated his screen and the picture of Brandan he had for his friend in the contact book made him smile.

Brandan would kill him if he ever saw it, with how much Matt lost his communication devices he should never put a picture of his friend going down on his dick but he’d deal with that bridge when they came to it.

“45 minutes.” He replied and put the BlackBerry back in his pocket.

Brandan called twenty minutes later, Matt was on the interstate back to Corona Del Mar and hit the Bluetooth attached to his ear.

“Hey, do you want to go see a movie?”

“Not really. I guess if you want to.”

He could hear Brandan typing but the semi-silence didn’t bother him. “I do kind of, but I can tomorrow. How far away are you?”

“Ten minutes, maybe.”

“Then I’m going to let you go so I can go get in the shower and be clean by the time you come join me and fuck me against the tiles of my shower, sound good?”

Matt grinned, in a world of dullness and lifelessness that he had found in the last year, the suggestion did sound good. “Yeah. I’ll see you soon,” He smiled and hung up.

He parked in the garage and made his way to the familiar bathroom. He could find anywhere in this house with his eyes closed.

Brandan had lived here since he was seventeen and it was pretty cool to have a friend with their own place when you are sixteen.

Matt had spent the better half of his last two years of high school in this place.

While he was getting his clothes off, Brandan opened the door just enough for his arm and a cup to come out and drench his friend with warm water and close the door again with a slight chuckle.

“I’m going to strangle you.” Matt said as though telling Brandan it was nice outside. “Why the fuck do you have a cup in the shower anyways?”

“I was thirsty. Come on,” Brandan opened the door again and pulled Matt in with his jeans still on and kissed him.

“You were thirsty? Why didn’t you just drink the shower water?” Soft hazel eyes seem to glitter with mockery.

Brandan looked at his friend as though he was an idiot. “The shower water is not cold,” He said in a tone that let Matt know that it was a stupid question, the water was obviously warm.

“Opps. Gez, Matt, why didn’t you take your phone out of your pockets before coming in the shower?” He reached in and pulled Matt’s now soaked BlackBerry from his wet pocket.

Matt shook his head and threw it and his wet jeans on top of what he knew were Brandan’s clean clothes.

“Now I will have to take a new picture of you sucking my dick so I can put it as my background for my new phone when I get it.” Matt pulled his friend close to him, Brandan’s tattooed back against his own inked chest.

Brandan turned his head. “You didn’t have that as your background, did you?”

“No, I would never do that to you, Brandan. What if someone saw? I wouldn’t want to embarrass or out you to anyone who might look at my phone,” He said with a wide grin and pressed their lips together. “It was only the picture that came up when you called or texted me.”

“Matt, you’re a dick. Do not replace that.” Brandan shook his head but still smiled when Matt kissed him again.

“I’ll put a black strip over your eyes with Photoshop so that no one can recognize you.” He offered.

Brandan laughed. “Oh yeah, because that’s what people would recognize, isn’t it? Not my tattoos or hair but only my eyes.”

“There are lots of guys with gay tattoos and faux hawks.” Matt reasoned.

“My tattoos aren’t gay!”

“You have purple flowers on your shoulders, connected to a waterfall. Should I go into the butterflies?” He reached his hands around Brandan’s shoulder and tapped each flower.

“You drew the waterfall for me, Matt.” Black eyes rolled.

“If the guy you’ve been sleeping with for four years draws you a tattoo, doesn’t that automatically make it gay? Even if it wasn’t a waterfall? Bran, I don’t think that’s a very solid argument.”

“Oh, whatever. Shut up,” Brandan pressed their lips together again.

Matt smiled again into the kiss and moved his hand down to squeeze one of the cheeks he’d be between soon.

He reached above his head to the ledge of the stone shower and brought the black bottle of lubricant down with him. He’d usually just use the saliva he got from Brandan’s throat but if his friend wasn’t kneeling down by now, he wasn’t going to.

It wasn’t something he’d ask for either. “Hey, I noticed you weren’t in front of me on your knees. Care to fix it?” Wasn’t something he was going to say to a man who was perfectly able and willing to punch him in the face for rudeness and he would concede to deserving it.

Brandan leaned forward a bit, putting his hand on the wall to keep his balance as Matt pushed his index and middle fingers into his friend.

Matt kissed the spine in the middle of Brandan’s lean back. He knew his friend was sore, maybe he had been with someone else. Maybe they weren’t as gentle as he always was, maybe they didn’t stretch the tight opening out enough to make it all better for Brandan.

Matt didn’t ask, that was none of his business. He just noticed because the opening was tighter than normal, and Brandan was more quiet than usual.

Brandan leaned his forehead against the stone now, also, and closed his eyes. He reached behind him to grab his friend’s hand and brought it around his shoulder and kissed Matt’s knuckles one at a time.

Matt smiled and kissed the back of his friend’s neck as he pushed into him.

Brandan moaned out and slammed his eyelids shut firmly, the fingers that were holding his balance against the wall curled into a tight fist and he tightened his fingers around Matt’s before putting his forehead on the stones also and biting his lip.

It hurt, he was sore. Matt knew what he was talking about, he knew Brandan. Brandan had been with several other people who weren’t as concerned with his well-being or how much he enjoyed his hand. He could speak up if he wanted something different, but he wasn’t the type to do so.

He’d tell Matt if he was even a centimeter off from where he wanted Matt to be but he wouldn’t anyone else, because he was more comfortable with Matt and he liked having at least one person to be comfortable with.

He thoroughly enjoyed the anxiety associated with new sexual partners but he liked the knowledge of his partner’s preference and personalities sometimes also and when he craved that, that was when he came to Matt.

“Do you want me to stop?” The taller man put his arm protectively around Brandan though there was no one to protect him from; it was his normal instinct when the smaller man was tense.

“No,” he shook his head even though Matt could very clearly feel Brandan’s muscle spasms around his dick.

He abided by his friend’s request not to stop though; he just went a little gentler and not as fast. He rubbed his hand over Brandan’s ass and up his sides, across his chest.

Brandan’s jaw was beginning to shake but that wasn’t a sign that he was nearly done, it was fairly normal for his jaw and limbs to begin shaking relatively early.

Matt liked knowing that, he liked knowing the people he was sleeping with. He wasn’t addicted to the anxiety of hopping into new beds every night like he sometimes accused Brandan of being. He liked knowing how to please who he was with, and he was kind of shy about it.

Not that he’d admit to being afraid, but he had only been with a hand full of people and didn’t plan on ruining that.

“It’s Alex, do you want me to invite him over? I told him to call,” Brandan moaned when Matt hit the spot in him that made his eyes spin particularly hard.

“No,” Matt shrugged, paying more attention to hitting the spot every time more than what Brandan was now saying to Alex, halfway out of the shower.

He did really enjoy threesomes with Alex and Brandan but his black-eyed friend couldn’t handle more, or two, he was already sore and it didn’t bother him to miss out.

Brandan closed the shower door when he hung up with Alex and reached down and wrapped his fingers around his length for the second time of the day.

Matt let him, knew it was about to be over so he focused on getting to the same place as his friend.

“Fuck!” Brandan screamed as he came into his hand and put his forehead on the stone wall to catch his breath and let Matt finish.

Matt pulled out and turned his friend around so he could properly kiss him while he finished himself off. It wasn’t really fun to be fucked when you were done, and he liked kissing his friend anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
No harm is meant by my absolutely fictional stories.