‹ Prequel: My Little Cheesecake
Sequel: My Little Xmas

My Little Raspberry

11 ; -

She wasn't so surprised by waking up all by herself the next morning. What she really was surprised of were the hours she had managed to sleep from when she went to bed. When noticing the wet pillow under her head she realized she'd actually cried in her sleep during the night. A flash of panic struck in her head as she gripped the covering harder, making her fists turn white.

"Good morning, my little miss sunshine. Hey, what's wrong?"

Brendon sat down beside her on the bed. It looked like he hadn't got much sleep, unlike Gwen. He took her hand gently and stroke it carefully.

"I just feel sick. Dirty, y'know. And I showered yesterday, so I don't get it." He nodded.

"It'll take a while, but we're all here. No one's leaving you alone, not least when you take a shower next time."

"Fuck you and your horny self. But I guess it's helping a little bit on the way. I'm hungry."

"And that's why I've made you some breakfast."

"Oh Brendon, you shouldn't have."

"Just come."

She followed him to the kitchen table and saw that he actually had put some effort in making her a decent breakfast of what they had in the fridge and pantry.

"You still shouldn't have."

"Leave that to be my decision. I think a made a good one."

"I can't get why the whole world is spinning so weird." Sammy said, coming out of Mary's room, where she slept now that the bed was free. Gwen looked at Brendon who looked at Sammy, having a satisfied grin on his face.

"There are always consequences, dear." He said, poring tea in his own cup.

"Thanks for the information, but I don't know what the consequences would come from."

"Let's just say that you had a liiittle trouble with dealing with your own emotions yesterday, and you got a liiittle help on the way." Sammy looked like she didn't know what he was talking about, but slowly got the whole idea.

"Oh, are you saying that I-, that I actually was high on drugs yesterday, without planning it? How come I don't remember anything."

"As I said, you had a little problem with dealing, or it could be because of your wild night before."

"I have a really creepy feeling that I did something I really shouldn't have done, which I'll probably regret today." Brendon bit his lip, holding himself from laughing. Finally he decided to give he some clues about yesterday. He started pouting a bit, and when she didn't get it, he brutally started making out with absolutely nothing, and putting everything he had into it.

"Oh, Brenny-bear. I want more!" he shrieked, as Sam's face turned pale and had an expression which said nothing about what she felt. It was probably denial at first, but then is turned to pure rage.

"Are you saying I fucking made out with you?!"

"Even more than that. We so connected on a more sexual level."

"You jerk!" she yelled out, throwing the pillow she'd brought out on him in anger. He tried to protect himself with his arms.

"What? You threw yourself on me! What was I supposed to do?"

"You could have punched me or something! I don't even find you good-looking, and now I have to carry this with me my whole life." She had started to chase him around the couch , and it was really entertaining to watch from Gwen's point of view.

"I'm trying to make it up for you!"

"By doing what?"

"I called Ryan and told him to stop by just for a second." Sam stopped rapidly, staring at Brendon but not saying a word at first.

"You called Ryan from your band, and told him to come over?"

"Basically."

"Oh my fucking God. I forgive you for this day just because of that, but don't think I won't get back at you." She made her way into Mary's room quickly when she realized how messy her hair was, because she had kind of just woken up.

"Is he really coming?" Gwen asked.

"Uh-huh, as soon as he has the time, so she really doesn't have to be in a hurry."

"It's Sammy, you just have to give her some time. Can I tell you something?"

"You know it, hon."

"I actually reacted to it earlier, it's something that makes me shiver, and not in a good way."

"What is it?"

"The guy, his name was Ryan. But it doesn't have anything to do with your friend. I just reacted."

"Of course you did, with all right. I just don't have to mention his name any more. I'll just call him Ryro. Why don't you know him anyway?"

"Because you've either been with your band or with me. But they seem pretty nice."

"They are pretty nice. And y'know what, when we go back on tour, I'll get you great tickets to a show nearby. You'll be in the front row, and then afterwards you're going backstage."

"And I won't have to flash my boobs?"

"What the fuck? You've done it before?"

"No, it's just something I have to do when I go see Blue Twilight perform and wanna get backstage." Brendon nodded in understanding. Sammy abruptly opened her door with two different shirts in her hands.

"Which one? Is this too slutty? Am I going to play a nice girl?"

"I think you'll get him in bed no matter what shirt you wear." Brendon said.