‹ Prequel: My Little Cheesecake
Sequel: My Little Xmas

My Little Raspberry

13 ; -

The hands of the clock had turned at least two laps and Gwen and Brendon had basically been sitting in the kitchen, waiting for some kind of sign of life come out from Mary's room. There were none. But the walls were pretty isolated as well.

"Are they doing it?"

"Like you would want to listen to it anyway, girl."

"What the fuck do you know about me."

"Don't go there."

"Fine, I'm curious about what they're doing. If they are talking of if they're going straight to business."

"They talked for about one hour and fooled around the next, and they still are."

"How do you know that?"

"I know Ryro. He can't resist a girl like Sammy." He was eyeing the backside of the milk carton, looking like he had no interest in the conversation whatsoever, but that was just something special about Brendon. He had the ability of focusing a little bit on something and the rest on the thing that really mattered. He was almost a female.

"Guess Sam will be happy tonight."

"While we are talking about being happy, what's up with the dude? You haven't even told me his name."

"And I won't, not until the right moment, which is not right now."

"What are you going to do anyway?"

"What can I do?! It feels like he's fucking ignoring me, and I hate it. And you know how bad I am with the opposite sex. The only action happening for me is get-" She cut off herself in the sentence, feeling like throwing up when she thought about it.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I'm just not going to think about it. It's just weird that the first time turned out to be so... unnecessary, if you know what I mean."

"Sweetheart, he's going to die, I know that, and I will make it happen, me and Betty." Gwen didn't give him a response. "Do you know when the police is coming?"

"Sometime during the day, and I'm kinda scared about it."

"Why would you be scared?"

"What if I don't remember how he looks like, and gives a bad description, so they won't catch him, and he'll throw himself on some other girl again."

"You'll give a good description, I really think you will. They're only there to help." Gwen only nodded as response, telling him that the conversation about the police was over. Her whole body told him that, knees pressed against her chest with her arms around them. "Just tell me his name, please, please, please."

"Fine, it's Josh. Are you happy n-"

"Gwen! Do you have a condom?!" Sammy stood in the doorway, looking like she'd actually been fooling around for an hour, hair going everywhere.

"You've known each other for ONE hour, and you're already going to bed?"

"Well, yes."

"No, I don't have a condom, and you must be out of yours."

"I've got one," Brendon said and threw it through the room, landing perfectly in Sammy's stretched arms.

"Great, I'm in an apartment full of sluts."

"Yes, but you're not in the same room as the two biggest sluts at the moment." Sam had shut the door again, as Gwen buried her face in her hands.

"And yes, I am happy. I want to meet the dude."

"Didn't you hear me before? He's like ignoring me and it's making me losing my fucking mind?"

"No, you think he's ignoring you. There's a difference between boys and girls, you see, boys takes everything literally, while girls exaggerates and makes something bigger than it really is. Why do you think he's ignoring you?"

"Well, we haven't talked for two moths or something, and when I see him he's always passing me by, and he doesn't really see me."

"That sounds like he haven't had time, and he haven't seen you when you see him. I don't think he's ignoring you."

"And you're the expert of this, I see."

"That was a simple task. Just call him someday and ask if he wants to do something." Gwen nodded again; the conversation about Josh was over. They spent the nearest half hour playing 'go fishing' on the dinner table. Time passed by surprisingly quick, and soon, the door to Mary's room had opened again. Sam was standing in the doorway again, but with Ryan next to her, hands twined together.

"Are you finished?"

"Yes. I think we're gonna have to burn Mary's bed to be honest with you."

"Fucking awesome. Make sure to change the sheets, or you will die."

"Brendon, can I talk to you before I get going?" Ryan said. Brendon nodded and lead him to the other side of the room.

"So... are you a thing now?" Gwen mumbled when Sam had sat down beside her.

"Not really. We talked about it, but he's really too busy with music, and I'm not so eager about dating someone like him for real. Just consider us fuck buddies."

"Really didn't think that about him."

"What? just because he seem all shy when being interviewed doesn't mean he doesn't have a wild side."

"I'm really not gonna have a discussion with you about that."

"I've got to go, ladies," Ryan said and waved his hand to bid farewell. When he reached for the handle fot he door, he was surprised to hear the doorbell ring. When he opened the door he found him face to face with a large policeman, looking nothing like friendly.

"Is miss Gwen Mildred home?"