‹ Prequel: My Little Cheesecake
Sequel: My Little Xmas

My Little Raspberry

21 ; -

Sammy was looking fierce, with her dreads up in a knot on her head, a top that didn’t show off too much for her taste. She’d always done her own make-up, made experiments about what she could use, and how she could use it. She loved being ingenious with the flowing dark eyeliner, making various dots beside her eye, and letting it go down toward her chest.

“I’ve been thinking of something like this.”

“What are you talking about, Sam?”

“Y’know, for a tattoo. It would be a snake and the head would be somewhere up in this area,” she pointed to her upper body and shoulder, “and go down along my side and end down on my knee. What do you say about that?”

“I say that it would be pretty awesome.”

“Didn’t you want to get a tattoo?”

“Yeah, I wanted too. But I haven’t got the money for that.”

“I will tell you something. Come here, sit down with me. This is actually a tour for rock-bands. Members of rock-bands have got a lot of tattoos, and can whenever feel the urge to make another in memory of maybe some mate sink six or seven beers one after another. So, it’s not such a big deal that they bring an tattoo-artist with them on tour.”

“So you mean that you can get a tattoo whenever you want?”

“Mhm.”

“But I still don’t know what I would want to do.”

“We could do something matching. Because I’ve always been into music, and you’ve always been into music, and you were with me almost all the years it took for me to come to this point. That must mean something special.”

“That would be kind of cool.”

“I know, wouldn’t it? What do you say, tomorrow, just before our show?”

“Okay, then we have time to think. Who’s doing your other tattoo? I mean drawing it.”

“I was thinking of letting Mark do it. He’s awesome at doing that stuff.”

“Great. He could do ours too?”

“Of course he could. He doesn’t have a choice. I’ve got an idea by the way.”

“Tell.”

“We could do like a treble clef. You’ve got yours on either the right hip, and I’ve got mine on the left, or your right arm, and I’ve got it on my left arm, so they can go into a heart whenever we want it to be.”

“How would we make it into a heart? It’s too small to turn into that.”

“We’ll just make the twist at the bottom a little bit longer and like curve. You know what I’m thinking.”

“I’ve got the picture in my head.”

“So, what do you say?”

“Give me the night to think about it, okay?”

“Sure, but you know what, we really need to get going to the concert if we wanna get good spots.”

“You’re all about a good spot, right?”

“It has to be. Otherwise it will ruin the whole feeling of a live-concert.”

“I’m buying it, but are they playing in the afternoon?”

“It’s not that late, but it’s a few hours from now, and I might be able to get us backstage.”

“You’re just talking.”

On their way to the other side of the area they met several people to talk to, so it hadn’t been such a bad idea to start their trip a little bit early. They talked to some of the members of the new bands along with Blue Twilight that had joined the tour for a few weeks. They just happened to run into Joel Madden too. Sammy wasn’t acting all tense after she had been around him about a week, but it still looked like she was watching like he was some sort of God. Gwen found him pretty nice, for being a world wide known rock star.

They finally managed to get out of there, two hours later. When Sammy gazed toward her watch she realized that they now were in a hurry if they wanted the spot she had thought off.

“I’m just saying come on,” Sammy said and grabbed Gwen’s right wrist for her to make haste through the huge crowd in front of the main stage. They were both struggling for not losing each other.

“I really can walk for myself.”

“I don’t believe you. Great, we made it; the mosh pit isn’t too tight yet. They start soon, so I’m just telling you to go with the flow. You remember any songs I’ve played for you?”

“Yeah, I think I remember that one about Blondie and U2.”

“Good, I think they might be playing 1985, so that’s one song you can sing along to.”

The next two hours were filled with loud melodies and great rhythms to dance to, and they surely played the song 1985, so there was a time for Gwen to sing along to. When the set was over, Sammy wasn’t lazy with getting out of the crowd again, and she was surely heading toward the backstage area.

“Are you sure you can get in?”

“From what I heard, I apparently know they guy that is standing there, so I don’t that that will be a problem.”

“Awesome.”

“What did you think of the show?”

“They were great, but they are far from fair guys, if you know what I’m talking about.”

“I totally agree, and I get your point. This was probably the best plan I’ve ever had for a night out. Better than our impulsive ideas of going to the movies.”

“I like our dates on the cinema.”

“Me too, but you can’t say no to a live concert, can you?”

“I suppose not.”

“Now I’m telling you this; I’m gonna get us the fuck inside, we’re gonna hang out there for a while, then we’re going back. We get some sleep, and tomorrow we go to Mark, and we can chit-chat loads then, and then on the evening you’re gonna be in the front row to Blue Twilight.”

“Awesome.”