‹ Prequel: My Little Cheesecake
Sequel: My Little Xmas

My Little Raspberry

24 ; -

"When are people going to stop to get onto my fucking nerves?!" The door slammed shut loudly and Brendon dropped himself on the sofa with his legs over the back. It could look pretty uncomfortable, but luckily, Brendon's body was fit for that position.

"What are you saying, love?" Gwen said from where she sat on the sofa as well, "or am I getting onto your nerves right now?"

"No, no, chill, just everyone else--,"

"Betty? Sammy?"

"No, not them either--,"

"Then what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the fact that Ryro is going marry Keltie in a few months and he just told me--,"

"The girl he's been dating since he and Sam stopped sleeping with each other?"

"Why are you interrupting me every fucking time? Yes, it's her."

"Not that I've ever met her, but why is it a problem that they're getting married?"

"Because I can't stand that chick, and now she's bonding with my best friend. I'll have to like... see her every day."

"No, you don't."

"Eh, yes, I do? We're working like crazy on the new album, just to get it finished, and she's there, every single second, just to make sure we don't bully Ryro around, like we would ever do that to him. Fucking whore."

"Brendon! I know you don't like her but that doesn't mean you can call her a whore just because of that. You have proof about her sleeping with anyone else except Ryan? Yes, even though the name gives me chills you can start calling him by his real name if you want to."

"I bet she's got a number of fuck buddies around Vegas."

"You're a lost case. I can't handle you right now." Gwen stood up and threw the pillow she'd been holding in her arms right in Brendon's face, as some sort of punishment.

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry. I'm just going crazy over this, which means I can't focus, which means no music, which me--,"

"Yo, wazzup, what are we talkin' 'bout?" an overexcited Sammy shrieked and jumped onto Brendon, now sitting astride on top off him. He couched, showing off that he for a few seconds had troubles with breathing.

"Ryro's fiance," Gwen said with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Woah, what's her name again?"

"Kathlee--,"

"Keltie Colleen. Tell me you're as pissed as I am about this," Brendon said.

"Dude, I hate to say this to you, but she's fucking hot, man. I mean, have you seen a more fit body than hers? She's almost like perfect. I'd do her about right now if I could."

"FUCK! Can't anyone be on my side for once in my life?"

"Get a grip of yourself! I can't even count the moments I've stood up for you! You're being a baby" Gwen said, giving him something that looked like the evil eye.

"Oh, oh, oh, have you heard the news?" Sammy had been making small leaps, which looked so wrong because of the fact that she was sitting on top of Brendon. He shook his head and looked petrified."Betty and Chris are having a baby!"

"Woah, are you sure? That's awesome! Wait, can they have kids? I though Cristian was into that monk-thing?"

"We were a bit skeptical in the beginning too, but we sorted it out, and finally managed to understand she's actually got something in her belly," Gwen said.

"That was enough to help me get out of my angry mood. Have Betty's stomach started to blow up ye--, fuck, sorry," he said when realizing the vibrating feeling toward his leg. "Fuck again, it's Ryan, and where there is Ryan, there is the who--,"

"BRENDON!"

"Sorry, I mean Keltie," he said and brought the phone to his ear. "What's up, dude? Aow, okay, where I am? Ehm, right now? At Gwen's apartment, how come? Oh, is that necessary? Are you sure, dude? I'm not acting weird, fuck no. Fine, if you have to come over, then come over."

He closed his phone and threw it across the room. It landed on the floor with a thud, and luckily for Brendon, the floor was covered with a wall-to-wall carpeting.

"Does that mean they're coming over?" Gwen asked.

"I heard her fucking voice nagging in the background--,"

"Brendon!"

"Okay okay, she wasn't nagging him, but I heard her piercing laugh."

"I've heard she's got an adorable laugh," Sammy filled in from where she sat on top of Brendon.

"You've got nothing to do with this, Samson!" Brendon said, pointing his finger at her, enough to make her flip.

"Probably worst nickname in the history of women ever, you fucking brat, I know you really don't like that girl who is marrying your best friend, but that doesn't mean she's a fucking bad person, it just means you are pretty fucking scared of losing your best fucking friend!" She had pointed her finger at him, which of course resulted in Brendon taking his down. Gwen had never seen Sam bark at someone like that before, and nor had she seen Brendon look so helpless and pitiful (if you didn't count the time he sat next to her on the hospital bed several months ago). When Sam had made sure she'd stared him down enough she pulled back her own hand. Brendon wasn't saying anything. The tension was scary.

"Probably..." Brendon said, almost whispered. It was so easy to see the shame in the ways he twirled his body, because you could not forget he was still trapped in between Sammy's legs.

"Don't ruin this. I wanna meet her, and see if she's capable of replacing my place in his bed, which I would bet my money on, with that body of hers."

"You're impossible," Gwen said, sighed and shook her head.

"Don't get me started on you t--," she only had time to say before the doorbell cut her off in her sentence. Brendon moaned when he realized they were at the door. Gwen insisted she would go and get the door and came back almost a minute later with Ryan and his fiance, both holding on to one another.

"Hey," Ryan said and waved his hand to Brendon and Sammy, and Keltie did the same. Gwen couldn't disagree with the fact that Keltie was pretty hot.

"Hi Ryaaan, I think Brendon wants a word with yo--,"

"Wha--!" But this time Brendon was cut off by Sam's hand covering his mouth.

"Right, we thought you two could go into Mary's room, just for a few seconds, so Brendon can get his worries off of his mind," Gwen added to Sam's support.

"Uh, sure, I suppose," Ryan said and let go of Keltie's arm. He was followed inside Mary's room by Brendon, who wasn't looking to eager about this.

"Soooo, Keltie... is this thing you feel for Ryan the real deal?" Sammy asked, hand scratching her chin. Gwen that she probably was drooling inside because of this beautiful woman. The woman herself was pretty good at holding herself in check it seemed.

"Wow, you really went straight ion, didn't ya?"

"Well, that's me, just ask Ryan."

"I believe you, anyway, I know it's the real deal. I've been with too many now which haven't been right, and with Ryan it's something... special. Just the way he looks at me."

"Aow, sweetie," Gwen shrieked when she actually saw a tear, and then two, coming from Keltie's eyes.

"Is she serious?" Sammy said and raised an eyebrow.

"Like I wouldn't be serious if I was crying...," Keltie said and wiped the tears away with her sleeve.

"No, no, no, I just have personal difficulties handling it when other people cry, that's all," Sammy said and waved her hands in front of her, to make sure she was understood. She hadn't tried to be mean.

"Don't worry, I'm not judging you."

"Lucky me. Don't you think they would've been done by now?"

Just as she had finished that sentence the door to Mary's room was pushed open, and the two men stood beside one another in the doorway. It almost looked like one of those scenes in a movie, when the prince just had come to save the princess from the dark demon. Well, the case wasn't like that just this moment, but it could've been. Brendon maturely cleared his throat.

"I only have on thing to say, and that is that I in every possible way approve my best friend's wedding." There was complete silence until Sammy find a way to open her mouth.

"Does that mean open bar?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the chapter before the last one, and I've been pondering about two different ending, so I'll probably write one which is the real one and then an alternative one. And... then I suppose you can feel free so say which is your favorite one.