‹ Prequel: My Little Cheesecake
Sequel: My Little Xmas

My Little Raspberry

4 ; -

Hours passed by as Sammy and Gwen had sat down on the couch to watch TV like they usually did when both of them had nothing better to do. None of them complained, because it was good quality time for them as friends. It was their special thing. The things they watched could go from different criminal-shows to videos on MTV and such. Now they both we're stuck talking about a new song.

"I just really can get the point why they should have this competition about who can release a song and have the smallest amount of clothes that they dress up in. Just wait until blue twilight get out on tour next time. We'll show those fuckers."

"I couldn't agree more with you at the moment. When are you going on tour next time by the way?"

"A few months from now, if our drummer could stop being so gay all the time. We really need some time to practice."

"I thought he really was gay permanently."

"But everything that doesn't do as I want is gay, and not in that way. In that 'come-to-your-senses'-way."

"Just get those hoes with too little clothes on."

"It's gonna be my pleasure when we're standing on that stage on Warped Tour. It's going to be so great, seriously."

"And I'm so going to be in the front row, screaming my lungs out, as the groupie I am, and I'm so going to get backstage afterwards."

"Of course. You know it. You just have to flash your boobs for the security guard and he'll let you in."

Gwen rolled her eyes and pushed Sam easily on the shoulder. Without putting too much strain on herself, Sammy reached for her bag on the floor and fetched her cellphone.

"Yay, Betty and Christian might check in on us later at Benny's tonight. And she says that we're both sexy bitches."

"Yeah, that sounds like her. What's the time?"

"She's almost half past nine, so we'll drag our asses there in another twenty minutes. How's my makeup? Nothing under the eyes?"

"It looks like it did before, and therefore it looks good still."

"Super! Are you done with the TV?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to get my cardigan. Hold on."

"Of course, grandma."

"Hey, that's not nice."

"You're just bringing it to me, baby. How could I resist? Just get your stuff and we'll be out in a few?"

Gwen nodded her head and jumped across the clothes that were spread out on the floor. As was stated before, no one had cleaned this apartment for ages. Maybe it was the fact that the person who used to keep the rooms under control was gone for a few days, or maybe it was only meant to be this way. She found her cardigan under another pile of clothes, and next to that was her still open notebook which she had left in a hurry.

"Is this what we can become? Can you and me ever make one? Can we look at the picture as us two? Let's pretend, let's pretend. Or forget..." she mumbled and dropped the book to the ground when she'd finished.

"Gwenny, are you coming!?" she heard from the other room.

"Just chill, precious."

"Battle of the bands starts soon, so no, I won't chill. Grab your fucking keys, and we're out if here."

With a grin, Gwen shut the door behind them. This will be a long night, she thought. And it would be filled with music, alcohol, friends and extremely good friends.