‹ Prequel: My Little Cheesecake
Sequel: My Little Xmas

My Little Raspberry

5 ; -

"I'm gonna get sooo wasted tonight, you know that, right?" Sammy said, clinging onto Gwen's arm.

"Yes, I'm more than aware of that, so now I might get my chance of sounding brighter than you when we talk."

"Hell no. Don't give away my role of being smarter, please, you're the only one I have that with."

The streets were starting to get filled with people now, appropriate for the Friday night it was. Bars and restaurants still had couples and families sitting outside, enjoying their meals and company, and as seen, there were no clouds in the sky this night.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry, I want my beer before the thing starts."

Gwen didn't say anything to that, but followed her friend inside of Benny's, the nicest bar there was around this part of Vegas.

"HI FRED!" Sammy shrieked when she saw the owner of the bar. It was a weird thing that the place was called 'Benny's' when the dude that had had the place for as long as the women could remember was named Fred, but both of them forgot to ask him why that was every time they were there, for logical reasons.

"Mini, what brings you here tonight?" Mini was just something he'd always called her. She was kind of small, and he was kind of a bull.

"If you're holding a Battle of the band you can't expect me not to come, can you?"

"When you're putting it that way. What can I give you?"

"Beer for me, and just give her any drink you can think of."

"Coming up, ladies."

"Follow meee now, Gwe-Gwe. We have got to have the best spots to see the bands really good. I will either scream that they suck, or adore the ground they walk on, as I said before."

"Have you had anything yet? This is the best spot we can get."

"No, we can get better. Woah, they're starting now. Look at the singer, he's hot. And oh my God, the drummer looks so emo. Let's see if they can make music."

The band turned out to be pretty good, as imagined, and Sammy was so going out for that drummer-boy this night. They had the same sound as a couple of other bands the women had heard, which meant nice rhythms and and sweet melodies. They had a couple of songs and then ended in a shy way. Sammy was screaming out for love, and Gwen was screaming as much as her.

"Well, it was a good start at least." Sammy had already gotten eye contact with the guy that played the drums. He was all her type; black hair that covered his eyes, with a piercing on the left side of his bottom lip. And his pants were fucking tight too.

"I'll be right back. My phone is vibrating like hell."

Gwen left her place beside Sammy and went outside to the lobby and pushed the green button on her cellphone.

"Your mistress speaking," she answered.

"Just tell me that you want me if you do, and don't come and give me clues about it. Where are you girls?"

"Oh Brenny, Sammy have already gotten me enough drunk to actually fantasizing of actually sleeping with you, and I will the next ten minutes, so you better hurry your ass down here, because I know what you want."

"Fuck," he mumbled, "sorry Gwen, we're about twenty minutes away. And I got a call from Betty saying that she and her dude was on their way too. Have we missed something?"

"Well, Sam is eye-fucking some dude right now, and he's pretty hot, so she's definitely scoring tonight. She's so not the shy Sam I knew some years ago."

"Thanks for the catch up. We're on our way. Kisses and hugs."

"Dirty talk back at ya."

They hung up on each other and Gwen went back to where Sammy sat by a table, talking to her emo-boy.

"Introduce me."

"Fine, Matthew, this is Gwen, she's cool, and Gwen, this is Matt, he's pretty cool too." Matt looked nice. He had warm, blue eyes and a cute smile. He was so Sammy's type of guy, and he really was nice too, which was noticeable when he reached his hand toward hers to shake it.

"Nice to meet you."

"And you're too good to be true." She leaned forward to Sammy. "Don't screw this up."

"I've only had one and a half beer this far. I'm alright. Get yourself a drink right at this moment." Gwen was already on her way to Fred.

"You want another of the one I made you?" he asked while drying a beer glass with a towel. She nodded her head and sat down by the bar, waiting. She received it two minutes later.

"When's the next band up?"

"In ten minutes if they follow the schedule correctly, and I know they won't so we'll say fifteen."

"You look so good from behind," Gwen heard somebody say behind her, a female voice. She had an idea of whom it was.

"Bettsie, my rose, Brendon said you were coming." She received a kiss on the mouth from her friend of many years. And behind her stood her boyfriend, which had been one of Gwen's best guy friends for a long time.

"Christian, come here, give your bitch a hug."

"Just because I'm a pimp doesn't mean that you're my bitch necessarily."

"Oh, I've got a picture to prove you wrong," Betty commented. Christian ignored her and twined his hand into hers.

"Well, I've got my drink, and the next band is only minutes away. Shall we?"

"We shall, oh, we shall."