Oh!Darling

Day Tripper

John darted away from Paul quickly and began walking back towards the Top Ten.Paul stood rigidly in his spot against the wall; the cold air brushed against his face,breaking him from his train of thought.

"John!" Paul called as he jogged towards his mate.John waved him off and continued his way up the sidewalk.Paul grunted as he ran around to stand in front of him.

"Come on,McCartney.Let me by,son."John spat trying to dodge away from Paul.But he wouldn't let it happen.He grabbed John firmly by the shoulders to keep him steady.

"John.Stop it,mate.I just wanna talk to you before we go in."Paul said softly.John stopped tossing and stood still,staring at Paul,"Is that alright?"

"Spill.I don't have all day."

Paul felt the smirk tug on the corners of his lips.The same tingling sensation was still there flowing through his body,"You like me?"

John's eyes flew open and he quickly scanned the area around them.He grabbed Paul by the scruff of his leather jacket and pulled him closer,"Do you mind not talkin' so loud,Macca?"John said hoarsely,"Want us to end up like Mandi and get our arses kicked?"

"No,John."Paul whined and wiggled out of his grasped.He knitted his brows together and fixed his jacket while John slimmed out his hair,"How long?"

John rolled his eyes and groaned."I can't believe I'm havin' this conversation with you."He quickly popped out a ciggy and lit it up.The smoke spilled from his nostrils into the air as he silently stared at the cement.Paul chuckled lightly,but inwardly waited for his response.

"I've liked you for a long time,John.Just so y'know."Paul's face turned a bright red as he down casted his gaze towards the cement and away from John.He could feel John's eyes burn a hole right through his skull,making him blush even more.Paul fumbled with his collar and slowly looked up at John,who was still sucking back his ciggy with an amused expression.He wasn't embarrassed but oddly curious.Paul cleared his throat,"It's kinda weird,innit?"

"Sort of."John mumbled taking a drag and nodding off.He looked up and down the streets watching men cross and head into the pub quickly,"Y'know Paul.They're probably lookin' for us.We should get back."

"Wait.I want to here it John."Paul gasped grabbing his hand quickly.John shot him a warning glare which softened when his eyes lingered to Paul's fingers wrapped around his wrist.Paul's eyes softened and pleaded with him,"Please."

John hesitated but stopped quickly,"Did Mandi put you up to this; did she tell you anything about me,Macca?"

Paul's jaw hit the cement.His hand slipped away from John's wrist and he backed up,"What?"

"Did she tell ye anything about me,Paul?"John roared.His eyes flared with anger at his younger mate,worried that she would even tell him such a thing.Tell him that he actually had real feelings for Paul and now he's only playing it out as some bloody joke.

"John.What are y--"

"Fuckin 'ell!"John spat."I knew she was a twit,but she's a fuckin' lier too isn't she?"

"She didn't tell me anythin' John.I swear!"Paul complained.John heaved,taking another drag and tossing the ash and ciggy to the ground.He sleeplessly rubbed his hands over his face and stood there.Paul swallowed down and cautiously walked over to John,wrapping his arm around his shoulder,"You alright,John?"

"Yeah,Paul.I'm just--I donno mate."He croaked.John's stomach twisted and felt the sudden bile rising to his throat.He let out a low groan and bent over,spilling everything from his stomach onto the cement.Paul gasped and hopped away from the spilling contents but cooed and helped John by rubbing his back.John groaned afterwords and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"You alright?"Paul asked again.

John nodded and swallowed,"I am."He looked awkwardly at Paul and began patting down his jacket,"Got a ciggy?"

"Yeah."Paul said peeling one from his jacket and handing it to John.He smiled and lit it up quickly before nodding to Paul to follow him.They both walked back to the Top Ten in silence,sharing the smoke and walking inside to greet they're band mates once again.But this time,they weren't alone.Around the table were a couple of fine ladies eying the bunch like a pack of wolves.

Paul swallowed down hard when his gaze met the eyes of a brunette sitting next to George.He looked away and towards John who already had his dibs on a blond.Paul's stomach twisted at the thought of John and her together after what had just went on.But he promised himself,that it wouldn't let it bother him.

-----

The bright sun shown into the small room.Paul stirred suddenly,feeling a hand on his wrist jolt him awake from his slumber.He mumbled and peeked one eye open to see John staring down at him,"Hm.Whats the matter?"

"I need ta talk to you."John said.

Paul sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes.His bed was empty; the girl who had vacated it had left sooner then he thought she would have and left the other side of the mattress cold and solid.Paul groaned and flopped back onto the bed.

"John.Come on,lad.I need sleep to do these shows,y'know."Paul groaned and closed his eyes.John huffed and walked away from Paul.He inwardly smiled and wrapped himself in the covers and wiggled against the warmth of his pillows.

John murmured and walked into the lavatory,finding a dirty old glass cup that looked like it hadn't been washed in ages.John pondered to himself for a moment before filling the dirty cup with some tap water from the sink.He walked back into the quarters where everyone was sleeping and wobbled over to Paul's bunk.

He giggled devilishly and poured the cup of water on his head.Paul squealed and flung up in his bunk; nearly hitting his forehead on a piece of wood to the top bunk,"John!"He yelled,"You fuckin' pisser!"

"I told you,Macca.Get yer arse up!"John said through giggles.

"Your an asshole,John Lennon."Paul spat running his hand through his damp hair.He groaned and stood from the bunk,looking down at his briefs seeing the water leave a stain."Fuckin' 'ell!"

"Looked like you pissed yerself,Paul."John laughed and backed away from him.Paul fumed and shot him a glare,"Paulie pissed the bed!"

"I did not you twit.Now shurrup!"Paul spat and scrambled around to find another pair of briefs,"What the 'ell did you want me up for anyways,to fuckin' torture me with yer childish antics?"

John's giggling died down and he just stared at Paul.Paul swallowed down and continued rummaging through his pack.He never liked when John suddenly became silent and got that dangerous look in his eye.John licked his thin lips and ran his eyes over Paul's lean body,landing on the firmness of his backside.He chewed on his lip and his hand twitched to reach out and touched him.

He forced his hands in his pockets and stepped a bit closer to Paul.

Paul grabbed the briefs and stood up turning towards John,"So tell me..Oh."He stopped suddenly realizing how close the two had become.He swallowed down,feeling John's breath linger against his lips.He dared his tongue to sink out and run along his,savoring the taste of John or better less,tease him.John's eyes darted towards his less and struggled to slip away and linger to his eyes.

"Wanna go to Astrid's?"John asked lowly.

Paul's mouth slowly opened,"....Ugh.Yeah."

John slowly smirked and let out a low chuckle."Good.I'll see you in five then,Macca."He shot Paul a wink and pecked him on the lips.He quickly left Paul standing there to head off to the lavatory for a quick shower and shave.

Paul stood there,shocked yet excited feeling the electricity fly through his body once again.He loved the feeling John gave him when he was around him.He licked his lips feverishly and let his eyes flutter close.But before savoring in the bliss,he quickly got dressed,slipping on his trousers and jacket,meeting John in the hallway and heading off to Astrid's.
♠ ♠ ♠
For all of my readers; I'm thinking about placing a contest some how.If you win,your story gets a link and picture on my profile for a month.I'm still thinking about the contest though,ahah.I have no idea,but I think its a good idea for people to read these fab beatles stories around here.So I'll let you know what I come up with.
It was a week ago today when I saw Paul McCartney play.