Oh!Darling

A Taste of Honey

"We'reontopoftheeworld.Yes!I'montopoftheeworld!"John slurred as he and Paul carried themselves out of the pub.They both lent against each other walking down the street,singing and shouting random phrases.Paul doubled over in laughter to the point he stumbled onto the cement,"Hamburg.Thecityofwhores.Whores,whores..bloody fuckin' whores!"

"John"Paul laughed as he began rolling in the wet grass,"You're a bloody whore!"

John paused and stood over Paul,"I like sex,doesn't make me a whore!"He slurred and offered his hand to Paul.Paul chuckled and lifted himself off the ground.His knees buckled and he crashed into John's chest,"Watch what yer doin' Macca.Tryin' to pull a quick move on me.."

"In yer dreams,Lennon!"

John smirked as he lit up the dangling cigarette between his lips,"Yeah sure,fucker.You want me dick don't yeah?"

"Oh shut up John.Gimme a drag of that yeh?"John took another drag of the smoke and passed it off to Paul.In exchanged he grabbed the bottle out of Paul's hands and took a long drink.John hissed,wiping his mouth with the back of his hand,"........I'm gonna tell Aunt Mary 'bout Uncle John.."

John smirked,"HE SAID HE GOT THE MISERY BUT GOT ALOT OF FUN!"

Both the boys erupted into laughter as they stumbled,holding each other to keep up,"Oh goody."Paul wiped the tears from his eyes and tried to focus on the object or building ahead where John's eyes were fixated,"We're home!"

"Yey!"Paul screamed as he made a made dash across the street towards Mandi's flat,but came to a sudden halt,"John wait,mate!"He put a soft hand on his chest and went closer so his mouth was close to John's ear.John shivered.Paul giggled,"We're not suppose to be here drunk 'member..."

"Oh to 'ell with it.Lets just go in and finish the party!"John said brushing past Paul.He giggled and drunkenly followed John into the building.They stumbled up the stairs quickly,often tripping step by step.Paul laughed at John when he fell on his face and hit the cement.John would curse and shove Paul into the wall,but beware of the bottle dangling in his hands."'Eh Paul,pass me the bottle,yeh?"

"I want a drink of it,hold on"Paul slurred lifting the bottle to his lips.He licked the residue from his lips and passed it on to John.Paul sighed and lazily looked down the hallway.He left John and made his way towards the flat,pushing the door open,surprisingly to find it open.John pushed past him to stand in the hallway of the flat.He looked back at Paul and studied him,"It's open?"

"No shite,mate.Get in 'ere"John mumbled and continued into the flat.Paul closed the door and lent against it.A pool of sweat began to puddle at his brow as the alcohol sunk in.His vision became blurry,the lights were swirling and suddenly there were two John's running at him,"Paul!"

Paul snapped out of it and noticed John beckoning for him through whispers.He stumbled into the living area and noticed John bent at the knee,ear pressed against Mandi's door.He motioned for him over with his finger and pressed him closer to the door,"Can you 'ear that?"

Paul licked his lips and concentrated as his mind went a mile per second.John's smile widened as his eyes fluttered closed,"Can you 'ear that Paulie?"

"What is it?"

John stood up straight,"Come on."He grabbed Paul's head and darted out the door with Paul mumbling behind him,"Shut up Paul,just watch what I'm doin',kay?'

Paul stumbled against the brick wall outside the building,watching John climb the drainpipe."Yer gonna get bloody killed.You're too drunk to do that,John"

John ignored him and continued climbing,letting out a grunt now and then.He finally reached the window sill he was looking for and latched on to it,sticking the toes of his shoes in the cracks of the wall,"You should come up 'ere Paul."

"I rather not."

"Yer missin' out.."John's voice faded as he turned his attention back to the window.His eyes glazed over as his eyes lingered about the dimly lit room; surprisingly and thankfully the curtains were pulled open.He watched eagerly as Mandi kissed the girl eagerly,pushing her down onto the bed once again.Her fingers traveled down the woman's chest,pulling the shirt just above her collar bone.John moaned.

"Whats goin' on up there,John?"Paul asked.John's mouth fell open as he watched the sight of Mandi take off her own top and throw it inches away from the window,"John?"

"Jesus fuck,Paul.Mandi has a fuckin' rack."He mumbled.Paul's eyes shot opened and he quickly dashed towards the drainpipe.

"John Lennon.You're watchin' Mandi through the fuckin' window?"He asked."You're a fuckin' rat bastard."

John moaned once again,feeling his trousers grow tight.He hesitantly rubbed against the stiffness of the wall."Shite."He whispered holding his breath.Mandi left the woman's lips and kissed her way down her neck,past her chest towards her navel,seeping lower.John's eyes widened and he choked out a groan,"Oh god."

"What?"Paul asked from down below,"C'mon John.Lemme see!"

John peeled himself from the window and climbed down the drainpipe quickly.Paul pushed past him and climbed up,situating himself the same way John had.He lifted his head up,so only his eyes were peering over the ledge into the bedroom.He gasped,"Mandi..."

John groaned beneath him,"Oh fuck."

"Sh."Paul spat watching the two women go at it.Like John,the young lad felt himself grow intensely in his trousers.

"Paul.C'mon,get down.Quick!"John said hurry.Paul pulled himself away from the window and climbed down the drainpipe.He leaned next to John,speechless and flustered.John quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the building.He through open the staircase door,where they both began lodging the stairs quickly."Fuck.I've never seen somethin' like that before.I'm fuckin' hard as a rock,mate"

Paul groaned at the thought,"Me too."

"Hurry"

Paul took a deep breath and doubled over,"Why we goin' so fast John? What do you plan on doin',fuckin' the shite out of the two of 'em?"

"I bet I could fuck 'em both straight at this point"John groaned pulling Paul by the arm up the stairs.Paul flinched and pulled away from him as John stumbled on another stair and fell half way up.Paul slid against the wall towards the ground,feeling light headed."Fuck these goddamn stairs.C'mon Paul."

"Gimme a mo',John"Paul mumbled feeling his eyes grow heavy.They began to flutter close as the figure of John moved towards him.He sighed and zoned out completely.

"Macca?"John called as he got on his knees in front of him.He tapped his cheek softly,"Macca.Wake up"After a moment of silence and staring down at Paul,John knitted his brows together,"You prick"

John moved closer to him,knees and all and bent over Paul's small body.He licked his lips repeatedly inching towards Paul's.John swallowed down,"Ah,fuck it"He thought and pressed his lips to Paul's.Instantly,Paul's eyes shot open upon feeling John's lips on his.He struggled against him,but found it no use.John secure his arms on either side of Paul's,making it useless to move away.

John could feel Paul's gaze on him as he moved his lips along his.He instantly smirked noticing Paul's eyes flutter closed and began moving the rhythm of his lips.John fiercely pressed up against him,shoving his tongue into Paul's mouth and savoring the taste of Paul's mouth.He moaned instantly.

John pulled away from Paul and lingered down his neck towards his collar bone.Paul's eyes were sealed shut,hands tangled in John's hair,panting lightly feeling John's sweet kissed linger about his exposed skin.John flickered his eyes up towards Paul and noticed the satisfaction as he seeped lower down towards his navel.He fumbled with the buttons of his dress shirt,dipping his cold hand inside to run along his belly and underneath his waist band.

"John"Paul whispered.His mouth fell opened at the softness of John's lips against his stomach.His tongue drew circles around his belly button,over his trousers and along his zipper,where his fingers slowly undid.Paul groaned in anticipation and thrusted his hips towards John.He took his time undoing the zipper and pulling down Paul's pants half way to his knees,revealing his hard-on sticking out from his briefs.

John licked his lips and traveled back up to Paul's agonizing face and kissed him hard,causing him to moan.John left his lips and lingered back down towards the one thing that was aching to be touch.

John's vision blurred for a moment as he focused on the white briefs holding in Paul's throbber.He shook his head and pushed them down.His eyes flickered up to Paul's and noticed him gazing down at him through half shut eyes,"Take it"He mumbled.

John licked his lips and ran his index finger over the length of him,causing a shuddered moan to escape Paul's lips.John held back his laughter and wrapped his lips around Paul,taking in the whole length of him.Paul let out a roaring yelp of pleasure,twitching and falling back into the wall."Oh god."

He began panting heavily with each stroke and lick John would give him.The pleasure eventually built up inside him.His hands gripped the top of John's head and forced him down quicker or he'd thrust upward.Paul's head fell back against the wall panting,"Oh fuck,oh fuck.John,I'm coming."

John stroked one last time before Paul tensed beneath him and shuddered his orgasm.He swallowed down hard and wiped the pool of sweat from his brow.He'd twitch every moment,until he was fully recovered.John smirked lazily and helped him with his trousers and shirt,not saying a word."John.."

"Sh,luv"John whispered and layed his head down in his lap.Paul chewed on his lip,but decided against it.He leant against the wall,noticing that John had quickly fallen asleep,he did aswell.