Oh!Darling

The Night Before

"Paul..."Mandi whispered as she gave him a little tug to the shoulder.She giggled lowly,glancing down at John laying in his lap.She shook her head,"Paul"

He shifted silently and after a couple of moments,his eyes slowly fluttered open.Paul mysteriously looked around him,curiously looking at the stairs and the cement beneath him.He knitted his brows together as his eyes landed on Mandi who was standing in front of him with a wide smile,"Amanda?"

"Good mornin' sleeping beauty.Had a good night?"She asked bending down to his level.Paul held his head in his hands and shifted to get up,but realized what was stopping him.He looked down to John sleeping in his lap,and everything that happened the night before rushed back to him quickly.

"Ugh?"

Mandi chuckled lowly,"Okay then"

Paul moaned when he struggled to get up.He ended up pushing John off his lap and onto the cement,"Help me get up,will yeh?"

Mandi nodded and stood up to gather John into her arms.She pulled him up,wrapping an arm around his waist waiting for Paul to gather himself.He stumbled against the wall,clinging on to the white tiles before fixing himself.Mandi's face turned crimson when her eyes connected with Paul's fly,which hung low with the button.

"Ugh.Paul?"She said quietly causing John to stir.Paul squinted towards her and followed her gaze to his trousers.

"Shite."He said quickly zipping up his fly.He turned away from her,hiding his cherry red face from embarrassment.

Mandi tried her best to hide her laughter and hauled John up again.He grunted and flopped to the side,"It's alright.Lets help John to the flat"

Paul nodded and picked up the other side of John.The two of them lodged John up the stairs quickly without saying a word to each other.Paul spaced out,regaining his thoughts about the occurrence that happened between John and him.

A sprout of excitement and awkwardness built up inside him while carrying him.On one hand,he remembered the pleasure and excitement John had given him while he happily blew him off.And on the other,when it was all done and with the massive hangover he was going through; it felt awkward and gross.

"Okay,lets just dump him on the sofa"Mandi said as they both pulled John and layed him down.Paul pulled himself together and immediately made for the door,"Eh,Paul.Where you goin'?"

"Erm,I..."Paul paused feeling dizzy,"I'm gonna head home.Da's probably worried sick about me."

Mandi's face dropped,"But I want to know how your night went.."

Paul cleared his throat,"I'll tell ye some other time,Mands"He felt bad for just up and leaving her with John.But he just had to get out of there.He crossed the room quickly,giving her a quick hug and kiss,"I'm sorry.I promise I'll come over later,alright?"

She nodded and watched him leave the flat quickly.Paul shut the door behind him and jogged out of the building.He stopped suddenly at the exit,feeling the bile rise in his throat.He doubled over quickly and spewed everything out against the cement.

"God.."He moaned clutching his head.He stood up straight leaning against the building.He let his eyes flutter closed,and the only image that came to mind was when John was going down on him.John's eyes,lips,hair..."Ughhhhh!"

Paul shook his head and began walking home.

Mandi paced the apartment,cleaning until she heard a loud moan come from the living room.She put down everything and made her way into the room to see John sitting up holding his head.She laughed at the sight and his hair springing in every direction,"Mornin' bed head.."

He glared at her,"Fock off.Get me some water,will yeh?"

Mandi quickly got the water and placed it in front of him.She sat next to him and eyed him curiously,"Had a rough night?"

"Yea."He took a long drink,"Drank to much."

"I guess so.I found Paul and you in the stairwell of the building.What were you doin' 'ere anyways?"

John perked up and searched the room with his eyes.He paused,"Wheres Paul?"

"He left about ten min..Where you goin'?"John got up quickly and headed for the door,"John?"

"Sorry Mands.Gotta go--erm--I gotta go collect some quid from the pub we played at last week.See yeh,luv"

Mandi sat there,watching both men walk out the door so quickly.She sat back in the sofa,with her arms crossed at her chest.Her lover walked out of the room and casted a curious glance in her direction,"Everythin' alright,luv?"

Mandi chewed on her lip,"Yea.S'alright"

Paul climbed into his bedroom before hearing the knock at the door,"Paul.You home,lad?"

"Yeah,Da'.Just gettin' changed."Paul mumbled pulling the shirt over his head and grabbing a clean one.His Da' mumbled on the other side and walked away.Paul sighed and grabbed for a clean pair of trousers and undergarments.

He layed down on his bed and stared at the ceiling."God"He gasped covering his face with his hands,"I'm never gonna show me face in front of John again!"

With that,came a tap on the window.Paul shot up in a flash,almost knocking the nightstand over.He fumbled and turned towards the window,his blood running cold,"Shite."He thought.

He swallowed hard and advanced towards the window where John was waiting for him.His face was emotionless,like nothing happened.Even if he did remember.

Paul lifted the window open and stared at John,"Hey..."

"Hey"John replied.Paul sighed and moved away for John to jump in.He closed the window and turned towards John,who was sitting on his bed.Paul crossed his arms across his chest,"So.."

"So.You came here...what do you want?"Paul asked.

John knitted his brows,"Don't have to be a pisser,Paul."

Paul huffed and leaned against the wall.He avoided John's gaze,"So why are you here anyways?"

"You're me best mate,aren't ya?"John asked and noticed Paul's hunched form against the wall,"I won't bite Paul.You can sit down and we can talk?"

Paul lifted his gaze to meet his.It was sincere and filled with hurt.But he knew what had happened aswell.Paul hesitated and sat next to John.They both sat in silence until John turned to Paul,"Why is it so bloody fuckin' awkward between us now?"

"Cor.Why don't you tell me.."

John paused and squinted,"Cos I blew you off last night?" Paul glared and continued staring at the carpet,"Oh sod off,Paul.I was fuckin' drunk mate.I should be mad at you aswell too.You're the one who let me jack you off.."

"Watch yer mouth,Lennon.Me Da' will hear yeh!"Paul spat.John pierced his lips together and ran a shaky hand through his hair.

He licked his thin lips,a smile spreading across his face,"It was all good in fun,Paulie.Doesn't make you a poofter.."

"But it makes you one.."

John's eyes grew dark.His hand balled into a fist in his lap,but he hesitantly pushed away the thought of bopping Paul.He gritted,"I'm not a fuckin' fairy,Paul.."

Paul's face softened at the sound of his voice."I'm sorry John."

John ignored him,"Whatever Paul"He spat and stood to his feet.He made his way over to the window,throwing it open.

"Where y'goin?"

"Somewhere"John muttered throwing a leg over the window sill.Paul tensed up,but without knowing,he dashed for John tugging on his arm.

"Don't go"He asked.John's face softened as his eyes scanned Paul's.He pleaded with John with his eyes."Please,we can talk about this.."

John swallowed hard.He didn't plan what he was about to do,it was a sort of spur of the moment thing.He reached up and ran his fingers along Paul's jaw line.Paul's eyes widened.His head said to back away,but his instinct told him to stay.

John licked his lips and leaned in,pressing his lips against Paul's.He froze as John left a soft intoxicating kiss to his lips before pulling away.He hesitated to lick the taste from his lips,that John had left.But all he could do was look at his mate in wonderment.

He had that cocky look plastered on his face,"There's nothin' to talk about,mate"John muttered,"See yeh"

John hopped out of the window and down the drainpipe.Paul stuck his head out and watched John disappear out of the driveway,his heart pounding with each step he took.Once he was out of eye sight,Paul closed the window and collapsed to the ground running his finger tips over his lips.

His heart sprang to life and he smiled.