The Unknown Child

Faite and Tom

She turned and looked into his peircing blue eyes. He turned away not able to tell her his path, unable to hurt her heart and her future.
"Tom please just tell me i'll be with you no matter what."She said ever so softly while rubbing the back of his neck. He looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful and the way she looked at you would make you melt right on the spot.
"I'm sorry I have to keep going on this path. I'm so close. Babe were so close to ruling the wizarding world to controlling it. Make it ours and to make the muggles obey us and..." He looked at her. The silent tear slid down her face leaving a trail of soft dropplets. She turned away from him and sat down on the cold tile of their kitchen. She sat there, twidling her wedding band and letting the tiny droplets fall to the ground blending in with the sound of the owl hooting and the wind blowing while the dishes turned and turned on there own being scrubbed till they were spotless. She stood up and walked a few feet into the living room staring at the mantel that held her favorite picture of their secret wedding. Everything about them was secret. Tom never told her why but they never actually disscused the secrecy of it all.
They were standing on a cliff kissing and smileing at eachother. Them moving softly as all wizarding photos do. She heard him move up from behind and hug her ever so softly.
" I'll live with it. I dont want to here anything about it. You know my opinion Tom. Death is not the answer. But this is a wizard war nothing I want. For you know I am elvish. Tom just be carefull i'd hate to loose you and have our baby without a father." Faite spoke while turning around and looking at him. She held her hand to his cheek and kissed him.
" Ok, hun well I have to get going i'll be home as soon as possible I promise."He kissed her one more time and walked away looking so proud and she heard the door shut. She turned around looking at the picture again wishing he wouldn't leave so much.
" Well, I guess I don't have to worry about bloodshed in my home." She muttered to her self. Sitting on the couch she drifted asleep until she felt the warmnth of the sun beating on her face.
It was dawn. Tom was still not home. She stood up and went outside to see Lily and James sitting on the porch reading the Daily Prophet. Her and Lily have seem to become friends even though Tom would never agree for she was muggle born. Tom was much older then all three of them. Which made Lily giggle for she knew Faite could get a very young man if she chose to. She came to say goodbye for her and Tom were moving tomrrow. But she just waved knowing she would go over later tonight to say her goodbyes. She walked over to a news stand and baught a Daily Prophet. She then continued back to her house hhuting the door she heard him upstair calling her name.
" I'm here Tom." She then watched him come down and hug her and twirl her in the air. Everything seemed so peacefull. Everthing was so perfect. But even she knew it would not last for long.