The Unknown Child

The unkown child is born. The last elf is gone.

October 31. She is born. 2 years before the halt of evil.
I looked down at the soft face in my arms sleeping. She had my face but her dads peircing blue eyes. She was perfect in everyway I could imagine. I want to show her the sun to let her breathe the wilderness that runs in her veins.But if Tom catched me he would not be happy.
She moved very gently as I layed her in her cradle. The slam of the fron door almost woke her up. I turned and ran down the stairs to see Tom and one of his so called friends standing there out of breathe with smiles on there faces. He was loosing his hair and the color in his eyes was turning red. He was very unpleasent looking. At the moment he was becoming a very angery man.
" Tom your late again."
" Move." He snickered as he walked by me. Pushing me aside, his freind did the same. I walked outside and sat on the end porch. I sat there staring at the twinkle of the night sky. The sound of an owl hooting in the backround and the trickle of the near by stream blended togther in a way that could amaze the darkest of creatures. He walked out and sat next to me, saying nothing and not making a sound. He simply moved my face to kiss me. I love him. My Tom is not evil, he's caring and loves me. This..This..Voldemort is not so pleasent. He has taken over my Tom. I stood and walked to the stream. Elvish magic was based on nature and was for the good in life. I stood in the stream and let the power overwehlm me. Let in drain my worries away, as my wings broke from my back. A true elf is what muggles call a fairy, yet we carry similarities in their elves. We are indeed light as a feather and only die in two ways. A broken heart and in battle. Any battle magic or no magic. Avarda Kadabra does not work on us., for it is a wizard spell. I hear Tom walk and I quickly pulled my wings in. I looked up at him.
"I need to go fly Tom, please watch Saphire." He nodded and I flew off.

The fallowing morning was not so pleasent in my house. Tom is here but I wish he was not. He has hit me more then once. Saying he needs more power and i must get out of his way. I fear for Saphire's life. I must put her in hideing. She is going to go live with my dear friends. They are in the Order and I want her on the good side. To end her fathers power. I took her over last night when he was sleeping. I turn arouns to see a wearwolf looking at me. As im about to cast a spell he claws me looking like a savage.
" Tom, please Tom help me!" I screamed he walked in and laughed.
" Goodbye my wife." For the knowledge of the people. I did not die from this wearwolf. Tom broke my heart. When you love someone and feel so happy with them . To feel his kisses on a summers evening and his hugs when I felt alone. For him to become so evil. I could not deney it any longer.