The Unknown Child

Troll.Secrets.

Darkness overwehlmed me. Red eyes glared. Mold filled my lungs.
"Goodbye." said a sinister voice. Then green flash, total blackness, and...
" Saph, wake up please wake up. " A familier voice spoke. I opened my eyes to see Fred and George looking over me.
" Whats wrong?" I asked sitting up.
" I think you were having a nightmare. Screaming and everything."
" Yea kind of sounded like this. ' O my Freddie and Georgeie come and save me. You big strong men." Fred squeeled in a high pitched voice laying his head on his brother's shoulder.
" O, im here darling I'll save you!" George grunted in a deep voice.
" I did not." I snickered kicking them both. I stood up only to be tackled by Lee.
" I feel violated." I said looking up at him since, he was laying on top of me.
" O just sceam rape and it'll be ok." Fred said. Lee looked at Fred.
" I'll let you join."
" Deal." The twins said at the same time.
" Ew, you perverted pre teen creeps!" They chuckled as I squirmed underneath of him." Let me go now!" Lee stood up and helped me up. Then us four made our way into the grand doors of our school. It was Halloween or as Fred and George would say prank night. They had a big one planned. Even I was included...for once. Would leave our mark forever. The grand hall was filled with Jack-O-lanterns, and the smell of pumpkin spice filled the air. I swirled and landed in Fred's arms.
" O my hero save me." I joked around. Only to notice the sparkle he has in his eye's. I stared into them. What's happening to me? He is like one o fmy best freinds.
" Dont worry my princess i'll save you!" He picked me up and spun me around and let me land on my feet. We were laughing as Lee and George walked to the table. We soon fallowed digging into our pumpkin juice and fried chicken. Then we heard a scream.
" Troll...Troll in the dungoun!." Screamed Professour Qurriel, as he passed out. Fred looked and my and we smiled for somereason. We were all escorted to our common rooms. But, us four snuck to the side to start our full proof prank. I set up th enets as Lee made the stink bombs. The twins were setting up the fountain spell that would attract everyone to come look. It was all ready. Three..two..one.
" What do you think you four are doing?" It was Flinch. I ran for it. Sprinted to the common room before he saw who I was. I heard one of them behind me I said out password and the painting swung open but i tripped over the ledge and someone tripped over me. It was George. We quikly got up and ran to our beds. I flew in mine and acted as if I was long asleep and soon I was.
I walked down the stairs the fallowing morning to see Fred there. It was late, we all slept in because it was Saturday. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He smiled.
" What happened?"
"Well me and Lee have a weeks detention."
"Im so sorry I shouldn't of ran like that."
" Saph, lets go for a walk im bored."
" Ok." We walked out onto the common grounds. To see a few people around. I smiled as we walked and we held a casual conversation until Ron ran up to us.
" Did you guys hear?"
" Hear what Ron." Fred asked.
"Me and Harry stopped.."
" Harry and I." I slipped in under my breath.
" O shut up, well we stopped the troll!"
"Cool." Said Fred.
"Just cool? Are you kidding me. Bloody hell Fred."
" Ron thats so freaking cool im going to go throw a party! Just for you my favorite litlle brother."
" O shut up." He said as he ran off. Fred and I continued to talk. Just about normal things. Until I opened my big mouth.
"Fred, can I tell you a secret?"
"Of course Saph anything."
"Won't tell anyone?"
"You have my word."