The Amazing Adventures of Rainbow Girl and Emo Boy

A Darker Side of the Rainbow...

I shrank into myself as I walked home. Hugging my shivering body as I hoped that HE wasn't there...Waiting in the living room a fifth of Jack Daniel’s in his hand. I slumped and tried to walk slower as I neared my 'home'. I even paused when I was on the pavement in front of the broken down house. But eventually I had to walk up the cement path to the door. I opened it, hesitating, wondering if I could still run out and sleep in the park for the night. I sighed and stepped though the doorway dropping my Hello Kitty back pack to the ground. I almost expected to hear a thud echo through the house ominously.

I ventured farther down the hall and peeked around the corner and into the living room. Just as I suspected HE was there...I tried to step back carefully but tripped and fell. I yelped as the back of my head hit the wall and tried to get up quickly when I heard my dad get up and stumble to the hall. I scrambled to my feet and went to run up the stairs. I felt a large calloused hand rip me from the stairs and to the floor again.

"Running so soon, without saying hi to your daddy?" He slurred, "Haven't I taught you any fucking manners," He took my arms and yanked me up to my feet. Then taking my hand and dragged me to his room. All I could do was follow silently. I learned quick enough not to fight back or the punishment would only be worse.

He threw me to the bed and undid his belt, yanking it out of the loops and snapping it in his hands, I flinched at the deafening sound. He stalked towards me glare in place, and the belt in hand. When he was standing before me he ripped my corset off and pushed me to the floor and started to whip me. I bit back the screams, this was nothing compared to some of the other stuff. The only things you could hear were my ragged breathing and the studded leather as it hit my back.

It felt like hours before he finally stopped. I stayed there knowing if I got up he'd only kick me down again.

"Get up," he spat, I got to my foot as quickly as I could. Obviously it wasn't quick enough because he grabbed my hair and dragged me to my feet. His eyes roamed my naked chest and I wanted to scream. This was sick...No man should look at his daughter like that, "Get undressed," he snarled.

My hands shook as I pulled my skirt off, I couldn't face this. Tears streamed down my cheeks as he grabbed my chest, his hands exploring. Soon his clothes were also off and it happened. All I could do was cry, he'd kill me if I screamed. He even hit me a few times...during.

I dragged myself to my room and lay on my bed...I wanted to go to school...

I guess I do have a dark side....
♠ ♠ ♠
Writers block, the worst thing you could possibly face, that and getting reported...Next chapter won't be up for a while.