The Amazing Adventures of Rainbow Girl and Emo Boy

Feeling Blue

When I went to school the next day...I wasn't doing so well. There were welts on my back from the beating last night, some even bleeding, so I tried to wear the loosest clothing I owned and I'd wrapped the wounds as best as I could...I dragged my feet as I walked to school, not looking forward to facing the bullies....But as soon as I got there I put on the usual fake smile and went back to my upbeat step. People glanced at me like usual. I was so glad that they couldn't see how I was really feeling...and was even relieved that my dad didn't hit me in the face...I have no idea how I would be explaining those to everyone...

I went to my locker first thing and grabbed my required books and folders. My first class would be anatomy and physiology. It was an optional class....and I was pretty curious the day that we got to pick those optional classes.Today I was really regretting that choice. All I wanted to do was escape. Go somewhere that nobody's daddy's hit their daughters.

As soon I entered the room I chose my seat and sat back in desk. I gasped in pain automatically sitting up. Today would be very exhausting. I grimaced and leaned forward, making sure my back didn't touch the seat.

"What's wrong sunshine," I heard someone ask from my left and I looked to see who,Aiden has decided to talk to me on one of my worst day...I wish he hadn't.

I grinned, "Why nothing at all....why do you ask," I looked at him in question.

"No reason, it just looked like you were brooding," He chuckled darkly, then shook his head and laughed even louder...

"Why are you laughing? What if I was brooding...and why would you care," I said and frowned.

He looked at me with an artificially shocked face, " Why are you frowning....I thought you were the happiest girl in school," He murmured, "And I don't...care that is, but why were you looking so blue"

I plastered on the fake smile and looked at him wondering if my eyes looked as empty as I felt, " I'm f-fine." I faltered and looked ahead; glad that the teacher had called attention to the class. I sighed and fell into the usual routine. A willing mindless routine that I loved at that moment. Meaning I could ignore Adien. The boy I barely knew and yet he was sitting next to me...The boy who usually sat by himself.

A note landed on my desk and I glanced at Aiden then back to the note my inner turmoil growing. I opened it and read...

I know your lying. You really should practice...meet me at lunch behind the school and don't send anything back saying that you've got shit to do...because I know for a fact all you do is sit in the library during lunch...

I looked down and sighed....I was really starting to hate this guy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update....My life has been so effing crazy lately...I moved...Got my heart broken and right now I'm just all over the place....So I hope everyone like the update and I'll try to update soon!