The Amazing Adventures of Rainbow Girl and Emo Boy

Caught...

I sighed as I grabbed my stuff, dreading the lunch that was to come. All the while keeping a fake grin plastered to my face...When I left the classroom I could feel Aiden's eyes boring holes in the back of my head and I rushed to my locker dropping off all of my books and folders. Then I immediately went to the meeting spot. I sat with my back against the wall while I waited for him. A few minutes later he showed up, his lunch in hand. I sighed and drew my knees up to my chest, resting my chin on my knees, I sighed wondering what he wanted and why he wasn't with the rest of his usual 'crew'.

He sat down across from me and took his lunch out...A sandwich, a small bag of chips, soda, and an apple...I shut my eyes for a moment and opened them to find him looking at me curiously.

"What," I snapped feeling especially feeling out of character today...I didn't want to sit at school all day with a fake smile on my face. Wondering if someone could see though it or....was that all in my head? It felt like everyone was staring and could see through my facade and just didn't give a fuck if I made it through the day...much less the rest of my life...

"Why aren't you eating lunch," He looks at me and I'm starting to think he see's through my facade....This fragile wall I have tried to build around myself and yet as I sit here with him I feel it crumbling down around me...

"What is that you really want Aiden? Because I don't think you dragged me out here to ask why I'm not eating lunch," I stare; each word i regret more and more knowing I sound nothing like my usual self.

"What's going on with you? I know your not okay...I see through your false smiles. Yeah, that's what I want to know. Why do you pretend to be happy, when it's so obvious that your not....So what's really going on Fay," He looks at me, a determined look in his eyes. I know I can't tell him. No one can know..

I get up and look at him one last time before walking away. As soon as I get around the corner I start running. I don't know if he's following or not. I'm hoping the latter. As soon as I leave school grounds I head towards the park and into the woods that lead to the river. I wanted to make sure Aiden couldn't find me. As soon as I reached the woods I slowed back down to a walk.

I had no idea what I was going to do at school tomorrow. Already I was trying to make reasonable excuses for the teachers on why I wasn't in my afternoon classes...And I had no idea what I was going to do about Aiden...I know he won't leave me alone. I know he's just going to ask even more about why I am the way I am.

As soon I as reached the river. About a half mile into the woods. I take off my shirt so the wounds can breathe. As I sit down and begin to unwind the gauze I hear someone gasp....my heart starts beating fast and I slowly turn around....and see....Aiden....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone like the updates....Please comment....Should I continue..Or just quit while I'm at it....