The Amazing Adventures of Rainbow Girl and Emo Boy

New Beginnings?

Oh shit, I thought as I let the bandages fall to the ground, I didn't even bother covering up, I was still trying to process why he had followed me. A few seconds later I hastily grabbed my t-shirt and covered up, I couldn't believe he had seen that. I almost wept as the pain tore through my back as I pulled the shirt on.

"What the fuck happened," Aiden roared and flinched when he saw the scared look on my face, "don't be scared, just let me help you, now who did this to you?"

I shook my head, I couldn't tell him that, I don't even know him! I started gathering up the bandages, and put them in my bag to throw away later...better yet I'll burn them, I grabbed new bandages and started to wrap them.

"Here, let me help," Aiden muttered, when he noticed me struggling, "You don't have to tell me who did this, just please let me help you" I looked up at him, his innocence..was almost too much to bare. If my dad knew he had seen this he would kill me. Oh shit my dad!

"What time is it," I started freaking out, if I got home late dad would freak the fuck out, I grabbed my backpack and was about to get the hell out of there.

"Where are you going," Aiden grabbed my arm, making me stop, I looked at him for a second.

"To my dads, he'll freak if I'm late", I said without thinking, then saw realization dawning on his face.

"Is he the one that did this to you?", His eyes darkened and I shrank away from him, he looked almost as angry as dad, he shook his head and looked at me his eyes looked..sad? Sad for me? Why would he feel sad? I deserved it, I'm a horrible daughter. I'm a fucking freak, "No one deserves this Fay," He pulled me to him into a hug...and that's alll it took, he held me as I cried, he's the only person on earth to know my secret, he stroked my hair and let me cry on him, no one has ever done this for me before...I finallly have a friend...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been like a year since I've updated this but I promise to update more, I've finally firgured out where to go with this, I've been dealing with a lot of personal discovery this past year also...Most of it not so good...I'm in love, but they don't love me (how depressing is that?) so with that...the more depressed I am the better the updates you guys get lol hope you guy like this chapter...This one's short, sorry..next one will be longer.