‹ Prequel: Please Be Mine, Again.
Status: READ AUTHORS NOTE OF EPILOGUE! 7/12/10

Hope For The Hopeless

Image

I, Nicholas, take thee, Jazmin, to be my wife, to share the good times and hard times side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace, and I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this circle is without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of an incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail. With this ring, I thee wed.

Before our friends and those so special to us here, on this wonderful day of gladness and good fortune, I, Jazmin, take thee, Nicholas, as my husband, in friendship and in love, in strength and weakness, to share the good times and misfortune, in achievement and failure, to celebrate life with you forevermore.


These magical words were said on January 1, 2013 when Nicholas Jonas and I got married. Yes we were young but love waits for no one.

It is now a year later, January 1, 2014 to be exact. 5 years after the death of my parents. 3 years after Kevin and Dani got married and had Annabella. 2 years after Joe and Lauren got married. And finally a year and a half after Allie had her twins.

A lot has changed in this family and still is... for example it might just be growing…

Anyway this is the story of my new life… the story of my life with my husband Nick Jonas

This is the sequel to Please Be Mine… Again.

I don't own the Jonas family or any of the songs used in the story.
  1. Chapter One:
    Baby talk already?
  2. Chapter Two:
    Love is definitely in the air...
  3. Chapter Three:
    It's not goodbye... it's see you later...
  4. Chapter Four:
    And this is were the stress kicks in...
  5. Chapter Five:
    This might just upset a few people... including my stomach.
  6. Chapter Six:
    I hate this.
  7. Chapter Seven:
    BFFLs.
  8. Chapter Eight:
    Life can have happy ending... we just aren't at the end yet.
  9. Chapter Nine:
    Planning a wedding isn't very fun.
  10. Chapter Ten:
    Soon this will become a full time job.
  11. Chapter Eleven:
    See Joe can do it.
  12. Chapter Twelve:
    O...M...G?
  13. Chapter Thirteen:
    Attack of the Bridezilla.
  14. Chapter Fourteen:
    The wedding, part 1.
  15. Chapter Fifteen:
    The wedding, part 2.
  16. Chapter Sixteen:
    My stupid husband...
  17. Chapter Seventeen:
    I need advice...
  18. Chapter Eighteen:
    Tonight is gonna be a long night...
  19. Chapter Nineteen:
    Oh, my God...
  20. Chapter Twenty:
    I need you now.
  21. Chapter Twenty-One:
    He is going to be fine.
  22. Epilogue (Updated)
    READ AUTHORS NOTE! (It's the same chapter, but the author's note has sequel info)