Life After Death

Chapter 1-We Live We Die, forever

“Roxy! Come on your brother’s up for his last try!” mom yelled as I quickly dumped the bag of popcorn in the bowl, and joined my mom, and rest of my family in living room crowded in front of the TV watching my brother at the X Games.

Ok, so watching the x games 13 during the skateboarding big air compettion I saw a guy named Jake Brown, or my brother, getting ready for his third and final run to try and win gold. Jake set his board on the ramp and got ready, waited for the ok to go, leaned forward and went flying down the ramp and off the end. Flying through the air he twist himself into a backside 720, which he landed.

“Wooho! Yeah he landed! He landed it!” I cheered jumping from my seat.

But not completely perfect. He landed just a fraction off. He kept going from where he landed down the ramp and up the quarter pipe, where he lost control while trying to adjust. He bailed while kicking the board away. He went soaring through the air kicking and flailing for when he landed.

“Oh my god! No! no no no!”I covered my mouth in shock and sat back down slowly.

He managed to turn his body so when he finally landed he landed on his butt, then his back hit the bottom of the ramp next, followed by his head. He finally came to a sliding stop in the middle of the ramp, not moving, and shoeless. During the impact, which was so forceful both his shoes flew off.