Love Is Insane

Gone With the Sin

Ville stepped into he and Bam's room. Bam was lying on their bed asleep. Ville crept into the room quietly. He crawled on top of Bam.
Bam blinked his eyes open. "Ville." he smiled.
Ville smiled back and kissed Bam. Bam kissed back wrapping his arms around Ville. He pressed himself against Bam. Bam kept his eyes shut as Ville kissed down his jaw and his neck.
"Ville, I want you..." Bam whispered.
Ville kissed Bam's lips. He got off of Bam.
"What are you doing?" Bam asked.
Ville shrugged. He was trying to think of a place they could go. A place they could be alone. With the door shut behind them...
Bam got up and stood next to Ville. He grabbed Ville's hand.
Ville smiled at Bam weakly.
Bam looked at the ground. "Is it me?"
"No, no Bammie not at all..." Ville said. "I'm just trying to think of a way we can be alone."
Bam smiled. "Feeling rebellious?"
Ville shrugged and looked oddly at Bam.
Bam let go of Ville hand and shut the door. The doors can't lock. So, Bam put a chair at the knob. That way, it wouldn't open from the other side.
Bam looked back at Ville, who was smiling. "What more can they do to us?" Bam said.
Ville shrugged and sat down on the bed. "Come get me."
Bam waltzed across the room smiling. He pressed his lips to Ville's and kissed him more passionately then he had.
Ville kissed back smiling into the kiss. He pressed himself against Bam and pushed him to the bed. He lied against Bam feeling his erection against Bam's thigh.
Bam's mind was in a rush between wanting Ville and being paranoid. He wanted Ville more then anything. At the same time he was worried about the consequences. Although he was acting on impulse much more then thinking clearly. His paranoia faded out as Ville kissed down his neck and pulled his shirt off. He reacted with smiling and unbuttoning Ville's dress shirt. He kissed Ville chest.
Ville let Bam turn him on his back and take control of the situation. Bam kissed Ville's neck and down his chest. He started to lick down his chest to his stomach. Ville moaned a bit.
Bam smiled. He kept licking lower down Ville's stomach. Then, he stopped.
"How are you gonna tease me like that?" Ville asked about to explode.
Bam grinned. "I'm just that mean." Bam said crawling onto Ville and straddling his waist.
"Bammie..." Ville said biting his lip.
"What?" Bam asked. "What is it Ville?"
"Come on Bam..."
Bam got close to Ville's lips. "Tell me what you want."
"You know your pretty sick." Ville said.
Bam started to unbutton Ville's pants. "I know it." Bam said smiling. "If you want something...tell me what it is."
"I want you to make me come..."
Bam smiled mischievously. "You do?"
"Yes, I do. Make me come Bam."
Bam slid Ville's pants down. "You've got to be kind of quite now, Ville."
"Okay." Ville said.
"Now Ville, what is it that you want?" Bam said only inches away from Ville's erection.
"Make me come Bam."
Bam licked the tip of Ville's erection.
Ville let out a small moan.
"What did I tell you?" Bam said. "Be quiet..." He licked at Ville a bit. Then put it into his mouth. He swished his tongue around and sucked on Ville.
Ville let out a slight moan. "Bammie, I think, I think I'm gonna come."
Bam continued until Ville let out a low moan and liquid went into Bam's mouth.
Ville smiled. "Bam..."
Bam looked up at Ville. "Did I do a good job?"
Ville smiled. "Yes. Very good." He pulled his tight jeans back on.
Bam sat beside Ville. "What do I not get a kiss now?"
Ville leaned over and kissed Bam.
The door knob started to jiggle. "Open the door!"
Bam rolled his eyes. "Damn it." he mumbled. "Perfect timing?" he smiled.
Ville laughed a little.
Bam got up and moved the chair. He stepped out of the way of the door that flew open.
"What's the meaning of this door being shut?" one of the few nurses standing outside the door asked.
"Is there no privacy around here?" Bam asked.
"The reason we don't allow doors to be locked is because--"
"Because of the harm someone could cause to another patient or themselves. Yadah ya. I know." Bam finished. "Sorry, it won't happen again."
"Do we need to take you to the room?" a nurse said.
"No. What am I doing wrong?" Bam said.
"Well, why did you need the door to be shut?" another nurse asked.
Ville sighed from across the room. "Can we just get some rest around here without having to hear all the shit going on around this place?"
"Well, we have to make sure..."
"Well, whatever." Ville snapped.