Hurt You

One.

Tyson sighed and snapped a photo of himself with his cell phone.

"I look hot today," he announced after examining it.

Nick laughed. "Conceited, aren't you?" Although, he secretly agreed. Tyson did look hot.

"When are we getting home, anyway?" Tyson asked.

"Couple more hours." Nick replied. "Is Jade meeting you at the airport?"

Tyson's face lit up at the mention of his girlfriend's name, and he nodded.

"Ashley can't make it. Can you guys drive me home?" Nick asked.

Tyson hesitated, then nodded. Nick felt a little guilty, knowing that he'd probably ruined their plans of backseat sex in the next available parking lot, but he was glad that his own girlfriend, Ashley, couldn't come get him. He wanted to see her, of course he did, but he was scared that when she saw him, something would show in his eyes, or he'd say something, and she'd know. She'd know that he'd slept with Tyson, and that he didn't regret one minute of it.

Maybe he would have been able to forget about it if it was a casual thing - if they were drunk and bored, and desperate after six months of touring without getting laid. But that night - at least for Nick - was more than that. He hadn't just wanted sex; he'd wanted Tyson.

They'd done shots at a club after the show that night. Nick hadn't felt like it, really, so he'd only had two. Tyson had had considerably more, and by they time they got back to the bus, he was already pretty drunk. Even so, he'd had a few more beers in the back lounge while they watched TV. He'd leaned over and whispered, "I'm really horny, Nick," and then Nick couldn't stand it anymore, and he'd kissed him.

Later, after he'd managed to get a sleeping Tyson into a pair of pajama pants and made his way to his bunk, he'd felt lonely and sick. Not because he regretted what had happened, but because he regretted that it could never happen again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will probably be a short story, of two-five parts. Comments are loveeee.