Hurt You

Five.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hi, you've reached Tyson. If this is Nick, fuck off. If this is anyone else, please leave a message. And Nick, I'm not going to listen to your messages, so stop calling me."

Beeeeeeeeeep.

Nick sighed and hung up the phone. He hadn't talked to Tyson in a week. He'd thought about their conversation, and everything that had led up to it, and he'd finally decided what he needed to do. But Tyson wouldn't answer his calls, texts, emails, or letters.

(Yeah, he'd actually tried sending a letter. It came back marked "return to sender".)

He decided to wait a few minutes and call again. Tyson couldn't avoid answering his phone forever.

Ring.

Ring.


"Hello?"

Nick almost dropped the phone in surprise when Tyson answered. He was glad that Tyson had never bothered to get call display.

"Ty, it's Nick. I just wanted to tell you tha-" the line went dead as Tyson hung up.

"That I love you," Nick whispered to the silent phone line.

The phone rang again several hours later. Nick glanced at the screen - it was Tyson! He answered before it had even finished the first ring.

"Hey."

"Nicky... can I come over? I need to talk to you."

Nick sort of wanted to come up with a smartass remark, but that wouldn't get them anywhere, so he just said, "Sure, Tyson."

Tyson arrived a few minutes later.

"Nick, he said, sitting next to Nick on the couch. "I'm sorry. You can't help not loving me back, and I really overreacted. I shouldn't be mad at you. It just hurts, because I've never loved anyone this much. I can't stand not having you around, though. I still want to be friends. I've been a total asshole, so I can understand if you -"

Nick cut him off with a kiss. "I love you too, you dick."

Tyson pulled back. "Really?"

Nick nodded, smiling. "I'll never ask for anyone but you."

Tyson's face lit up, and he pulled Nick in for another kiss. "Good," he murmured. "Because I want you to sit beside me when the world comes down."

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter! So I'd better get some comments. I have nine subscribers, and only five comments for the whole story, some of which are the same people commenting more than once. So some people had better leave some comments, mmkay? :]