Status: I am writing as we speak. I've had writers block and struggled to refine the story for so long. I'm back though and a new chapter should be up by the end of the week

Pitch Black Heaven

Kill The Ones Who Have Answers

I'm not scared, I'm not scared. I tried to force that upon me, but I failed. When you have a gun in your lap and your at the wheel of a shiny silver sports car running from your own brother, how are you supposed to feel?

"Rhi stop up there, the lakes there!" Tiarne leaned across the dash board pointing to a small dirt car park on some sort of hill. I parked and got out of the car with as much composure as possible. I was on the verge of a mental breakdown, I couldn't handle this. I felt some form of closure when I saw Lake Michigan stretched out in front of my very eyes, it gleamed like an almighty jewel. I could see in the distance little communities built beside the lake.

"Tiarne?" I whispered turning back to her. She was gone. "Tiarne?!" I began to panic, my instant reaction. I only then remembered the gun I gripped firmly in my hand. I had never used one before and dear lord I never thought I would. I raised the gun pointing it forward, my hands and the gun became only a blur for my hands were shaking violently.

"Put the gun down sugar." A man voices hissed softly.

"Who are you?!" I shrieked spinning in circles still holding the gun forward, pointing it to the darkness. A shadow came out of the trees holding Tiarne in a headlock, a gun held to her temple. The mans finger was firmly on the trigger.

"Let her g-go!" I tried to shout, it was more of a stutter. "Or else!" It was hard to believe I was trying to make a threat, my voice was far to week and faint.

"Put the gun down and I'll let her go." He said taking a step towards me.

"Stay back!" I wailed taking an automatic step back.

"Put the gun down and the girl goes free." He repeated jabbing the gun into Tiarne's temple, she whimpered defenselessly. I wasn't going to play with her life, still with shaking hands I placed the gun on the ground and held my hands up. "Now kick it here." He ordered. I gave the gun a swift kick towards him and he bent down slowly to pick it up.

"Now let her go!" I yelled. He smirked and pushed her roughly away.

"Run Rhi!" Tiarne screamed. It was too late though, he had both guns pointed at me.

"Run Tiarne!" I commanded my hands still raised. I could see the tears streaming down her face as she ran back to the car.

"Stay there." The guy mumbled coming towards me. I thought about running but he'd shoot me the moment I took my first step. He locked his arm around my neck, the sound of a car pulling up and a car leaving was only faint but he still dragged me into the cover of the trees. "Scream and I'll blow your brains out." He warned. My lips trembled. My captor pointed one gun ahead of him as we walked backwards towards the edge of the lake.

"L-l-let me g-g-go." I begged a tear rolled my cheek. The boy only laughed.

"Rhi run!" Someone screamed. My captor and myself fell to the ground.

"Zach!" I rejoiced staggering to my feet.

"Run!" He shouted as he tackled the man to the ground again. I obeyed his orders and ran back to the car, but Tiarne and the silver sports car were gone. Only Zach's black Camero was parked sloppily on the sidewalk. I ran straight to that, ducking into the passenger seat. I wasn't going to drive away leaving him here. After a few minutes I saw Zach running to the Camero, a few meters behind him was my captor. Zach dove into the drivers seat and turned the keys, hit the gas pedal and pointed his gun out the windshield.

"Z-za" I could say no more, my smile was huge. The black haired man shot at the car three times before running back towards the lake - most likely to retrieve his car - as Zach shot out the window. The car swerved, I reached for the wheel and steered till he finally rolled up the window and took the wheel. He drove in silence, I was to anxious to speak first. We made it to a small settlement by the lake and he parked in front of a restaurant but didn't get out.

"Are you okay?" He finally whispered.

I stared at him before opening my mouth. "Yes." I breathed simply. With my words he looked at me, his eyes smoldering.

"I'm sorry." His voice broke sending tingles down my spine.

"You saved me, why on earth would you be sorry?!" I asked, alarmed at why he would say such a thing.

He inhaled deeply. "I shouldn't of left you." He whispered, a pained look crossing his face.

"Don't." I muttered sternly. He frowned, I decided to explain. "Don't pin this all on you, I'd be dead if not for you." He went to speak but I put a finger on his lips. "Don't." I repeated, pursing my lips. He sighed and nodded. I removed my finger and smiled.

"I should take you home." He mumbled.

"You can't... my school, they think I'm still at camp." I groaned, wishing I could escape the creepy forests.

"Don't worry, Liam got you and Tiarne excuses. He told the teachers that you got sick and that Tiarne was helping to take you home. So your all set to leave... if you wish?" He looked to me for an answer. I looked to my left at the restaurant we parked beside. "The gangs having dinner in there if you wish, Tianre is probably in there too..." He informed me not looking at the building, only at me.

"Sure, only if you take me to dinner." I had many questions to ask him and I knew Tiarne and Luke should join us too.

"Uh... okay..." He smiled blushing. We both exited the car and walked awkwardly into the restaurant joining the others, I went and sat beside Tiarne who beckoned me to join her and Luke. The boys sat opposite Tiarne and myself, I looked at Tiarne, she looked at my and we turned to the boys.

"Tell us everything." We demanded in unison. They too shared looks of their own.

"You have no idea do you?" Zach said only smirking at me.

"Enlighten me!" I shouted, heads turned.

His face was abruptly serious. "I swear to you I will tell you, now is not the place." He promised me. I could feel the other gawking at our some what 'private' conversation.

"Take me home." I grumbled standing up. He stood too and followed me as I stomped out. I could hear the whispers from our audience as we left.

Pitch Black Heaven - © MemoriesdonoJustice / Rose Tonis 2009
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, the real title for this chapter is 'Kill the ones who that answers for the questions I will never say - Quote Escape the Fate :) - Sorry it seemed to long to put up there.

Well there we go, Chapter eleven. Thanks to all my readers for subscribing and commenting. Some more comments would be great, thank you. I hope you enjoyed reading. The next chapter will really answer some vital questions and bring up many more.

Thanks, Rose. Aka MemoriesdonoJustice.