Status: I am writing as we speak. I've had writers block and struggled to refine the story for so long. I'm back though and a new chapter should be up by the end of the week

Pitch Black Heaven

Courting

“Where are we going?” I whispered. It was very dark in the car. The sun hadn’t begun to rise yet. Everything felt so god damn cold.

“It’s a warning.” Zach said, not answering my previous question.

I took my chin off my knees and looked to him. “The note?”

He nodded. “As much as I’d like to say it was a warning to just us… it wasn’t. He’s playing a new game Rhi, he’s trying to warn us that if we try and stop him he’ll-” Zach swallowed loudly.

“Oh god Zach, what’s he going to do?” Panic was rising in my throat.

“He’s going to start killing off people Rhi, innocent people, not just the rich anymore…” His eyes were tortured. I could almost see his parents’ faces in them.

“What do we do now?” I felt a little annoyed with myself, I always seemed to have the questions, just never the answers.

Zach’s hands tightened their grip on the steering wheel. “I don’t know.” I could see he hated not knowing, he hated not being a step ahead of Liam. This time Liam wouldn’t need to plan his attacks, he could just go to any place at anytime, pull out a gun and kill. How could we stop someone like that? Someone who could have fifty people to gun point if we split our focus for one second.

My vision was blurring, the pressure was crushing me. The fate of so many people was in our hands, all because of a stupid gang war. We’d all messed up. None of Rapture had stopped to think of the consequences. “Where are we going?” I wondered quietly, bringing my previous question back up.

“We’re going to pick up Scarlett and Marcus then we’ll meet the others at the warehouse."

That was unusual… we usually met at the shack. “Why not the shack?”

“They know about that place now… I’m sure they had a look around after chasing the others off…”

My heart sunk, I’d grown to love our little hidden shack deep in the forest, untouched for years till now. “Oh.” I managed to mumble.

The air was heavy. I could almost feel the tension pushing us apart. He knew as well as I knew, we’d gotten ourselves into some deep shit. We arrived as Marcus and Scarlett’s apartment at six. The sun was just rising, glowing on the far horizon.

I drummed my fist softly on the door and Scarlett immediately answered.

I opened my mouth to say hello.

“I saw it! It’s already all over the news!” She gushed before I could even speak.

“Oh hey Scar…” I said sarcastically.

She smiled and hugged me. “Oh dear Rhi… what are we going to do?” Zach was suddenly behind me.

“Well we sure as hell aren’t going to let him kill off the population of Michigan...” He sounded like such a pessimist, like he’d already surrendered.

“We haven’t lost yet…” I grumbled to mainly myself.

“I’ll get Marcus so we can go.” Scarlett excused herself and disappeared into the house.

~

I’d never been to the ware house. Somehow I doubted it would feel anything like the shack did, I already missed it. We headed past the main city to an area where there wasn’t a tree in site. There were just dozens of ware houses, one after another.

Zach and I followed Marcus and Scarlett into an underground parking lot that was almost empty except for a tiny group of cars lined up at the far back.

“Wow… this is very different.” I said softly as we got out of the car.

“I know… I personally prefer the shack, but we can’t go back there anymore.” He agreed placing an arm around my shoulder. “It’s better inside I guess….”

Once Scarlett and Marcus had parked we all went up the staircase to a silver metal door.

Marcus was about to knock when the door swung open to reveal and dark eyed Aaron. “Get in.” He ordered in a low firm voice.

I was hesitant to enter. I stood at the entrance unmoving for a moment before a tug from Zach brought me into the dimly lit room.

Everyone was already there, sitting around a TV screen watching the news. There were video clips playing, of men rolling a dead body away in a black body bag, policemen holding the scrappy white note up to the camera. I read the same words I’d heard earlier. ‘Go ahead, try and stop us. You’re all next.’ I shivered.

“This is getting out of control.” Luke said from the corner. He took the remote and changed the channel, yet there were only more new clips of the dead girl hanging from Town hall and the note that came with her.

“Aaron what do we do?” Scarlett asked in a whisper.

Arron spun on his heels sharply to face us. “We stop him.”

The room erupted in pessimistic disagreements. “How can we?! He could target some random man at a bus stop for all we know! How could we stop that, we can’t be everywhere at once!” Mitch shouted in frustration.

Zach nodded in agreement. “He’s right Aaron, there is barely enough of us as it is…”

Arron grunted, obviously being in such a tight situation was getting to him. “Ugh! I don’t know, I have no idea what to do…”

“That’s a first.” Luke joked lightly.

“Shut up!” The whole room chorused.

Arron took his phone out. “We’ll need to call in some favors…” He muttered dialing a number, getting angry when he got it wrong and had to start over.

“From who huh?! No one’s going to come back to Rapture… they left for a reason Aaron” Zach challenged. “You know who I ran into in Edmonton?”

“Who?” Aaron asked.

“Declan… he’s still as against coming back to us as much as he was when he left. No one’s coming back.”

Arron refused to accept it. He slammed his fist into his palm and walked to Zach, he tried to stand over him even though Zach was slightly taller. “I won’t let these innocents die like my father. I don’t give a shit if they don’t want to come back. Make them.” He demanded tight lipped.

Zach showed no emotion as he spoke. “They won’t come back. Were better of making a defensive plan now before putting all our hope in people who might not show up…” He said with a smirk he tried to disguise as fury.

“I agree with Zach… let’s try to plan out a strategy that makes sure we can be there to prevent these killings.”

“Guys.” Julia whispered. The boys were still arguing among themselves on what to do. “Guys.” She said louder. Still no response.

“Zach.” I elbowed Zach in the ribs and peeked at the TV screen and the remote in Julia's hand.

“Guys!” Julia shouted. “Look.” Using the remote she pointed to the TV screen.

“Two shopkeepers dead in what is suspected to be a gang assault. A group of young men entered a shop early this morning and ruthlessly shot the two shop keepers.”

Everyone’s faces became grave. The blood drained from my cheeks, I was sure I was as pale as a ghost.

“It’s begun.” Luke whispered.

I could see the pure fear lurking in the new readers green eyes, she too was frightened. One step outside could mean death,

Aaron turned back to Zach biting his lip, expression apologetic. “Okay, let’s plan…”

~

“Aarons right though… we need more members, we need to recruit more members soon.” Zach and I had been lying on my bed all morning, cuddling tightly. Mum was still asleep.

“But who…?” I wondered mainly to myself. Who would join a gang with no motive at all? That was the problem.

“Maybe you have a cousin or family friend who never really liked Liam.” I could hear the tinge of desperation as Zach suggested.

I shook my head slowly thinking hard. Who? “No… I don’t think so. Liam wasn't really around much to make any family enemies, sorry.” Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to help but that was the thing, I couldn’t. Wait! “Hold on, what about Tiarne?!” I exclaimed. If I could do it, she could too.

“Tiarne?” Zach’s face twisted with speculation.

I nodded, suddenly enthusiastic. “Look at me Zach, I was able to join so why can’t she?” He still looked unconvinced. “Luke and her are sort of a thing, c’mon!” I added pleadingly.

He breathed a sigh. “Okay fine, let’s go get her. I guess it's worth a try...”

I hugged him tightly before springing up from my bed and onto my feet. “She’d be at home in bed. We’ll go wake her up.”

We tiptoed downstairs past mum who’d fallen fast asleep on the couch. Zach went out the door to start the car, I crept to mum and pulled the magazine of her chest and kissed her cheek. I felt so bad for her, all the worry I put her through…

Without another thought I ran outside where the Camero’s open door was waiting.

I couldn’t find anything to say to Zach during the drive, my eyes were permanently fixed on the sleepy city waking from its sleep, unaware of Liam’s terror that would soon be unleashed upon them. I wondered if the city would go into panic when they found out about the first few deaths.

“Turn here.” I said in a detached voice.

We turned onto Tiarne’s street till we reached her little house nestled in and among the trees. I was begging to regret bringing her into this. She was doing so well at school, this could ruin everything.

Zach went ahead and knocked on the door. We waited in silence but no one answered the door. “Where is she?” He asked scratching his head.

“I’m not sure, let’s go around back to her room.”

I’d been here countless times, Tiarne had never moved house and we’d been friends for many years now so I knew the place like the back of my hand.

We went in through the side gate, past their huge veggie garden and past Jazz her dog. Jazz started barking furiously as Zach before we could get past.

“Jazz, shush!” I said frantically. He continued barking. “Please!” I begged walking to him. I scooped up the little Norfolk terrier and scratched his cute perky ears. He immediately silenced, his head humming happily. As I said, I’d been here countless times. I knew all the tricks with Jazz.

“Nice.” Zach commented with a dazzling smile. I smiled back and brought Jazz to Zach.

“I once had a dog.” Zach said patting the little dog gently.

I smiled at Jazz then at Zach. “Go play Jazz.” I let him jump from my arms and run off into his little dog house. Once in there he turned back to us, his perky ears were unbearably cute. He tilted his head to the side before letting it sit on his little paws.

“We’d better find Tiarne.” Zach prodded.

“This way.”

I reached Tiarne’s window and tapped my fingers on the glass. The curtains flew open to reveal her dressed in a bathrobe, her hair a wavy mess. She shoved the window open and leaned out.

“What the hell are you doing here?! It’s so early!” She hissed, looking to her mum and dad’s bedroom window nervously.

“Can you come out please, its urgent?!” I begged, hands pleading.

She exhaled sharply. “Fine, meet me out front.” She closed the window softly and disappeared.

Zach and I scampered into the front yard where sure enough she was waiting - trying to untangle the mess that was her hair with her fingers.

“What is it?” She questioned snappily in her grumpy early morning mood.

My throat was tight. What to tell her, what to tell her… “You and Luke are together right…?” It was the only thing I could think of to say.

“I don’t see why you need to know…” Her eyes became shifty. Knowing her as well as I did, there was obviously something going on there.

“We need a favor, Rapture needs a favor… Luke needs a favor from you.” I said slowly, pronouncing every sailable articulately.

Her eyes turned hard. She fiddled with her fingers nervously. “What sort of favor…?” She faltered, she suddenly looked very edgy.

“Come with us.” Zach half whispered, his eyes flat. Tiarne looked frightened beyond her years, I would be too. Yet she followed us to Zach’s car, I sat in the back seat with her.

“Rhi, why do you want?” She hissed in a high pitch. I could see a glistening drop of sweat breaking out on her forehead.

I swallowed choosing my words carefully. “Have you seen the news…?” I whispered.

She nodded grimly. “Wait! You’re not saying – you guys…?”

All I could do was nod with pleading eyes. “We need as many recruits as possible… We were thinking you could possibly-“

“Join you…” She continued, her eyes at the floor. I nodded again. “But why me, I’d be no help to you… I’m a klutz, I’m sure I’d only make it harder for you.”

I pursed my lips. “Stop putting yourself down,” I ordered her before continuing. “You have everyone here to help you, Luke, Zach, Scarlett and myself… Please just give this a go. We can’t ask anything more from you.”

“Girls,” Zach’s voice was so faint I barely made out what he was saying. “Look up there.” I rolled back the sun roof and suck half my body outside. Tiarne shoved her body out too, our eyes searching.

Up ahead were enormous tongues of flames, flaring flamboyantly around a small building on the corner of the street. I recognized this street. I recognized the small bookshop next to the building alight, the people standing out front.

Holly shit. That was Cupids Café.

“No!” I screamed, slamming my fists onto the roof of the car. “Aunt Anita!” I screamed even louder. I could only pray she wasn’t inside. “Stop the car, stop now!” I demanded. Zach hit the brakes and we skidded onto the sidewalk. I was already jumping out of the sun roof. I landed on my feet and shot forward towards the flames.

“Stay back please Miss.” One of the Fire Fighters cautioned.

“I work here.” I said trying to shove past. My heart was racing with joy when I saw Aunt Anita standing in the crowd, tears streaming down her face as she watched her life's work turn to ashes.

“Aunt Anita!” I howled pushing through the crowd towards her.

“Mi-Mi darling!” She exclaimed pulling my close. I could feel her tears dampening my shoulder.

I rubbed circles on her back, embracing her firmly. “How did this happen?” I said, sniffling.

“Not how Mi-Mi, who… The police think someone lit this intentionally.”

It wasn’t hard to guess who. My cheeks flushed red with anger.

“Rhi!” Tiarne called.

This was soon followed by a call from Zach. “Rhi?”

“I’m over here.” I replied sluggishly. It only took a few seconds of eye contact between me and Zach for the message to be clear. The rampage had truly begun.

~

Aaron’s fists looked very intimidating all of a sudden. “Zach, Rhi, we have no time for new recruits. She’s untrained and will be of no help for a long time, by then this war could become much worse.”

I decided to stop sitting back. “Give her a change Aaron!” I jolted forward leaning towards him. “I’m happy to take all responsibilities to do with her, I’ll train her please just give her a chance.”

Aaron shook his head stubbornly. “You’re barely past the training stage yourself Rhiannon. I strongly doubt you could handle training her, maybe-”

“Aaron, she’s my best friend, let me train her.” I pleaded leaning further forward in anticipation for a yes. When he looked unconvinced I tried again. “Tell me what else I need to learn and I’ll learn it. Then will you please let her give this a try.”

I could see his chest heaving. Thankfully I got some backup. “Look at Rhiannon Aaron, she learnt so quickly… She’s great with a gun, she only needs to touch up her physical fight but otherwise I’m sure she’d make a great teacher with our help.” Scarlett encouraged, with a helpful grin my way.

I smiled a thank you back.

“Tiarne come here please.” Aaron beckoned Tiarne’s nervy figure forward. “Are you sure you want to do this? Joining us will mean you’ll need to work extra hard to make it past graduation… this is a grueling and demanding commitment.” He clarified looking her right in the eye.

“I want to help.” Was all she said.

Aaron thought long and hard for a moment. “Fine…” He muttered, finally persuaded. “But Zach, you’ll need to help Rhiannon her with physical combat otherwise I won’t allow her to train Tiarne.”

“Thank you.” I turned around and jumping into a hug with Zach. “So how are you going to teach me physical combat?” I puzzled at.

He looked off into space as he racked his brain for ideas. I suddenly saw a spark in his eyes. “I have an idea, let’s go.”

I actually felt slightly fear full of what to expect.

That afternoon we drove towards the local college, the drive took a while and Zach left me waiting out the front of the college while he went to speak with the receptionist which let me in a timid state of waiting even longer. It began to rain to my dismay so I sat down under the covered seating area waiting.

Zach emerged with triumphant look on his face. “Follow me.”

“Where are we going?” I asked, cuddling him as he opened an umbrella and held it above us.

“We’re going to get your suited up and out on the football field.”

I choked and froze to a halt. “You’ve got to be kidding me! I can’t play football!”

Tightening my stomach, he laughed loudly and yanked me forward. “Hey, do you want to train Tiarne or not?” His eyes questioned my decision. He knew as well as I did that I wanted to stick this decision through.

“I’m not sure I want to anymore…” I mumbled as I turned my head away. My hair was dampening and my shit clung to my skin. The rain grew stronger.

“I know you want to train her so suck it up beautiful and let’s get going.” His kissed my rain dripping forehead and went forward thinking I was following.

“But it’s raining!” I cried out, groaning when he yet again chortled. I surrendered and pursued Zach towards the football field. I already felt scared. But when Zach threw me a football uniform I almost collapsed, not only due to the weight but out of sudden horror. I felt so cowardly.

“Go get suited up, I’ll help you with the heavier gear.” He jerked a thumb in the direction of some locker rooms. I walked towards the girls’ room and dressed in the undergarments. Zach came in afterwards to help me get the gear on properly.

He left me to fix up my hair and such. I felt like a rhino, my body almost gave way when I stood up. Taking three deeps breaths I left the locker rooms and crossed the field to where Zach was standing casually waiting.

Seeing Zach smile gave all the confidence I needed. He jogged up to meet me and stood taller than me making me feel like a dwarf.

“You look adorable.” He commented holding my head in his hands like a precious item. He held up a helmet.

“Oh god… I don’t have to wear that do I?” I cringed away.

He shook his head with a smile and slid the helmet over my head. I wanted to scream. “There. Not so bad is it?”

“I ride my motor bike without a helmet.” I grumbled crossly.

“But that’s illegal.” He reminded me. I was about to shout at him in protest but I was interrupted by a man running across the field towards us.

“Well young Zach Benson, I never thought I’d see you again son.” The man remarked with a very thick American accent.

Zach let out a husky laugh. “Nice to see you again Coach.” He said shaking his hand. I stood there confused. “Oh Coach, this is my girlfriend Rhiannon.”

Coach extended his hand. “Well nice to meet you Rhiannon.” I couldn’t help but fall for his thick accent, it was something I adored. This man was wearing a cap, graying hair jutting out from beneath it. His skin was creased with what I hoped to be football wisdom and he carried a clipboard stuffed with papers at his side.

I reached out and shook his hand smiling. Zach seemed to like this man a lot. This made it so easy to warm to this ‘Coach’ fellow.

“Well Cass up at the office told me you were here so I thought I’d come see you.” His eyes drifted around the field. “What’s the blocking sled doing out here?”

My eyes fell upon an intimidating blocking sled in the middle of the field. I’d seen the boys at school using them for football training. I knew exactly why there was one out on the field, and I didn’t like the thought of it.

“I’m helping Rhiannon out by doing a bit of defensive work, like you used to do with me.” I was missing some sort of connection between Zach and Coach. I didn’t know what yet. I wouldn’t forget to ask Zach later.

Coach chuckled. “Well you kids have fun now.” He waved and ran back towards the main building.

When I turned back Zach was standing behind the blocking sled gesturing for me to stand before it.

“This is a two man sled but I think you can handle it.” He winked.

I gulped. My chest suddenly felt like it was being crushed, my hands were getting clammy. Weather it was the pelting rain on my forehead or sweat, I didn’t know.

“W-what do I uh… do?” I stammered staring at the blocking sled as if it was a monstrous bull ready to run me down.

Zach stifled a laugh. “You ram into this sled and try to push it – and me- as far down the field as possible.” He made it sound so easy.

“I’d like to see you try this…” I grumbled, talking a few step backs ready to charge.

“Is that a challenge?” He quirked a brow leaning forward over one of the dummies, he looked so damn beautiful when he smirked.

I relaxed my charging stance. “Maybe…” I challenged with a wink.

His eyes darted to the sky as he thought. “Okay, if you can push this sled to the end of the field I’ll suit up and do a bit of ‘Rah rah, strong arm, football player’ shit with you.”

“Deal!” I agreed. We shook on it and without warning I rammed the sled forward with all my might sending Zach almost toppling backwards.

“Holly crap Rhi!” He chortled, his head thrown back in laughter.

Pushing the sled was tough work. The first ram only sent it forward half a meter. The boys at my school could move it that far with their whole team mounted upon it. Zach’s endless mocking laugher only made me more determined to get this stupid thing across the finish line.

“Prepare to join me!” I growled doing a run up and slamming the sled forward.

“Oh I don’t think so.” Zach taunted back, whistling a cheery tune.

This time I didn’t stop for a breather, I didn’t stop at all. I found some unknown strength and got the damn thing meters from the boundary line.

“Look over here, Miss Balker’s running out of strength.”

I glared up at him, using my back to push the sled further. It wasn’t working well. “I will kill you.” I barked drawing that last ounce of power to my arms and pushing over that white finish line. “Yes! Oh my god, yes!” I cheered, jumping up and down, my fists raised high in the air.

“Damn it. You’re strong… for a girl.”

“Hey!” I exclaimed, running over and tackling him to the ground. I couldn’t help but boom with laugher when he heaved as I knocked the breath out of him. “Aw did the little girl hurt the big bad boy?” I mocked.

“Maybe.” He choked, gasping for air. I giggled and he pulled the helmet off. “Come here!” He commanded tangling his fingers in my messy hair and pulling my face to his. My lips moving erratically, I pulled back gasping for air. I couldn’t keep back for long. I had to have his lips to mine.

I’d never really been all that keen to kiss my previous boyfriends. My previous relationships had been grim and awkward – really not relationships at all. But Zach was another story. He amazed me. He lived such a hard life yet underneath his tough dark exterior was a childlike boy who was tainted by sweet romance.

Wolf whistles interrupted my thoughts. Zach and I broke away and turned to see the college football team coming out to practice.

Coach came to the front. “Zach you up for some football like the old days?”

My jaw dropped. Hello? We were in the middle of something!

“Are you serious?” Zach said in surprise.

“Yeah course! Join us boys for some free style training. Man up boy!” Coach insisted with some grunts of enthusiasm.

I glanced at Zach, shocked to see him grinning. “Yeah defiantly!” He rolled me off him and ran towards the locker rooms.

My mouth was a wide O. Coach offered a hand to help me up. “Thank you.” I smiled and dusted myself off.

“You don’t look half bad in a uniform kid. Why don’t you hop on the sled with me and we’ll break that boy of yours.”

I bounced up and down at the thought of giving Zach a taste of his own medicine.

“Coach why have we got some chick with us?” One of the bulky boys queried eyeing me up and down.

“Ryan you will treat this young lady with respect. She’ll be joining us for this training session.”

Ryan quirked a brow towards me. I needed no more signals. “I have a boyfriend.” I informed him, my lips in a hard line.

“Dayum!” They all said in unison.

Zach emerged from the locker rooms and I almost said ‘dayum’ myself. “Shit.” I exhaled sharply, tossing my helmet to the ground. Just the way he walked… well wow, how else could I put it? He looked damn sexy.

“Well you suit up well.” Coach commented as Zach merged into the team.

I tried to take deep breaths. “Sure does.” I whispered to myself.

“Okay, get into two lines behind the blocking sled. Two by two you will be pushing myself and Miss Rhiannon across the whole field and back. If this young lady can push this thing and Zach halfway on her own you can go the whole way.”

The team responded with already exhausted groans.

“Hop on little lady.” Coach took my hand and helped me onto the sled I’d decided to name ‘Bull’.

“Zach, Travis, you’re up first.” He blew his whistle loudly and they both rammed hard into the dummies. I couldn’t help but laugh, it was infections, one laugh turned to another and another till I thought I’d wet my pants.

“C’mon Zach, you’re slacking!” I shouted in his ear enjoying my sweet revenge.

He began panting as we crossed the line, Coach’s whistle ringing loudly. “Nice work boys. Jacobs and Tyrant, you’re up!”

Zach’s chest was heaving at first but his breathing soon evened. I wrapped my arms around his waist with a smile. “Bravo.”

He huffed a laugh. “Thanks, but as much as I’d like to stay I think we should tell Aaron that you’re a perfectly strong girl.”

I grinned, glad that I’d passed my ‘test’. “I should really get home Zach. I’m getting worried about mum. I don’t like leaving her alone, especially with the Liam situation going on…”

Zach nodded apologetically. “Sorry, I feel like we’re pulling you away from your mum. You go home. I’ll go see Aaron myself.” I smiled thankfully. Zach kissed my forehead softly and released me. With a light wave I ran back towards the locker rooms to get changed. I hurried this task, anxious to see mum and tell her about Liam.

I rushed out of the room – leaving the uniform on the bench – and ran to the bus stop as the rain really began hammering at my skin.

I arrived home, stepping on the wet sidewalk. The bus driver murmured a goodbye and the doors shut with a groan and the bus moved onwards. As I climbed the porch stairs I pull the hair band out and shook my hair out so it could dry.

I rummaged through my pockets for my key and cracked the door open. “Mum I’m home!” I called, my voice strained and exhausted.

I could hear her footsteps clamoring down the hall. “Rhiannon where the hell have you been?! I’ve been worried sick. I thought something had happened to you!” She ranted. A deep line was slowly etching into the skin between her eyebrows.

I pulled off my coat and hung it on a spare hook. “Something did happen to me mum. It’s a long story… Why don’t you just calm down, we’ll go sit down and I’ll tell you all about it.” I reasoned patting her thin, boney hand. I only then noticed how slender she’d gotten, how there were now shallow hollows under neither her cheek bones, and how her skin clung to her boney frame and her hair seemed so lifeless. Her natural shin had disappeared and I had barely noticed till now. Some daughter I’d been.

“Not now Mi-Mi dear, we have a guest. There’s someone very special I’d like you to meet.”

It’s amazing how aware I was of my sudden mood change. My hands became clammy and my throat fell dry and tight. I wandered after her suddenly beaming face. The new warmth there looked so out of place… it didn’t look right.

I didn’t like the way her eyes were eager in anticipation. I wanted to ask ‘who?’ but my mouth didn’t seem to want to cooperate and form the words.

I finally made my way there but I could only stand in the doorway and stare at the smiling man with dark hair and fair skin, as my mother wrapped her arms around him and plopped herself onto his lap.

No, not now. Please let this be a dream.

Pitch Black Heaven - © MemoriesdonoJustice / Rose Tonis 2009
♠ ♠ ♠
Have a listen to the Brand New Eyes Intro - Paramore. Its sort of the theme song for the next chapter :) There's your sneek peek.

Commenting and Subscribing = Being awesome.

Thanks, Rose. Aka MemoriesdonoJustice.