Coming Home to You; My American Boy

Eleven

Zach

My phone buzzed as Elliot traced kisses along my jawline and neck.

"Ignore it," she mumbled running a hand across my chest.

It buzzed again.

My hand reached for my pocket and Elliot sighed, folded her arms and sat on the other end of the couch.

"'lo?"

"Zach?!"

I sighed and rubbed my eyes "What is it Gates?"

"You need to get to Cady's sho-"

A female voice interrupted him shouting 'What are you doing??'

"He has to know Cady," Brian shouted back.

Panic filled my chest "Know what Gates?" I asked, sitting up quickly.

"Just get to Lightening Strikes," he demanded "It's your daughter. She's gone missing."

*

Cady

Panic and fear ate away at my body like cancer.

I clutched onto Kimi's pink rabbit. She hated being away from Fluffy.

What if she was scared? And alone.

But worse what is she wasn't alone? Kimi was always afraid of strangers...

Just as my brain went into meltdown he arrived.

Sunglasses covering his eyes and a leather military style jacket adorning his torso.

I pulled my hood over my dark hair and buried my face into Fluffy's fur - ignoring the chaos of 'who's going to look where' going on around me.

If I couldn't see him he couldn't see me...right?

Wrong.

A hand lay on my shoulder barely seconds after his arrival.

"Cady?" He whispered, I looked up to see him sat knelt down directly in front of me. "Can you answer me one thing?"

I gulped and nodded, not really ready for the 'why didn't you tell me?' rant.

"Whats her name?"

Catching me by surprise I burst into tears. Not knowing what was going on around me I let him pull me into a tight hug.

"K-kimi Renee Rache Geller," I whispered against the skin of his neck. I pulled out of his grasp and noted his confused expression. "Kimi means 'secret' in Native American. Renee was after Val and..." I paused, the tears flowing freely down my face "Rache is German for vengeance."

Zach's face softened a single tear rolled down his pale face.

I let him hold me once again as I sobbed on his shoulder.

I just wanted my little girl back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm taking 'rache' to be said like 'Rach' haha
Dont hold me to it meaning that, i just got it from the translator on altavista.

sorry i havent updated over the weekend.
my boyfriend decided he wanted a different shirt for prom so we went shopping on saturday
saturday night was prom [go look at my journal!!]
then I was working on sunday.
Sorry!!

Comments?

Samxx