Coming Home to You; My American Boy

Seventeen

I managed to roll out of bed at 11:30 the next morning - me and Zach had stayed on the phone telling stories (mainly about Kimi) from the past few years until 5am.

Luckily, as it was Sunday, I didn't have to be in work until 1pm.

"Yeh," I heard Kimi giggle as she wandered into my room, phone attached to her ear. She laughed again as she came to a stand still. "Mummy?" She said looking up to me "It's Zacky for youuu."

"Thank you," I smiled taking the phone off her "Hello?"

"Hey," he answered, I could tell he was grinning "I was just wondering if it was still okay for me to drop by the shop to see Kimi?"

"Yeh of course!" I smiled "It'll have to be about 2pm though 'cause I've only just woke up."

"That's fine dude."

"I'll see you then."

"Laters."

*

"Have you guys told her yet?" Orchid asked as I was sketching up a tattoo for someone. Once I looked up I saw her glance towards Zach and Kimi who were playing with the many toys she'd brought to the shop with her.

"I'm not sure how to," I said biting my bottom lip "It's a big thing for a little girl to take."

"I get you, I wouldn't be able to find the right words."

"That's exactly what's bothering me," I replied as I watched Zach attempt to get a tune out of Kimi's toy guitar "She loves him already."

As I turned to carry on with my sketch Orchid whispered "So does her mum."

*

"When's your next day off?" Zach asked before we were due to leave the store.

"Tomorrow, why?" I replied, suspicion cloud8ing my judgment.

"Well, I figured, seen as it's Christmas in a week," Kimi cheered as he said this "I thought I'd take the two of you out shopping."

"Really?!" Kimi giggled, hugging Zach's leg "Can Zacky come to ours for tea mummy? Pwease??"

I smiled "Why don't you ask Zacky if he'd like to first?"

Zach smiled down at Kimi "I'd love to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the vision of Zacky playing a really mini toy guitar with that look of concentration on his face made me like - :D
haha
it just seems so cuuute!!

Comments?

Samx