Coming Home to You; My American Boy

Twenty

Image

Summer - April 2nd - Kimi's Birthday

Cady,

In the attachment are some pictures of the banner me and the girls made for Kimi's 5th birthday. We really hope she has an awesome day.

We should be back in the U.K. next month for a while, its our - well their - time off so we thought we'd visit.

I've fed-exed Kimz's prezzies over; hopefully they arrived this morning. Give the 6th A7x girl a hug off all of us.

Much love

Val

xxxx


I smiled as I read through the e-mail and looked through the pictures. The presents had arrived that morning - I made a mental note to reply to Val later.

Cadence,

Tell Kimi I said Happy Birthday.

Her presents should have arrived with Vals.

Zach


He even managed to anger me when he wasn't in the same country as me.

I deleted the e-mail and switched the laptop off. Ever since our phone conversation before they left I'd been deleting his e-mails without replying. They had become shorter and snappier since he'd realized that.

"Look what one of the presents Zacky got me is mum!" Kimi grinned emerging from the pile of presents sent from America holding up a mini version of an A7x shirt. "Is he coming? Cause I haven't seen him for ages!"

"Zacky's still at home baby but in her e-mail Val said they're coming back here soon," I replied, when Zach left Kimi had been beyond devastated.

"I like Val. She's pretty and she sends good presents," Kimi smiled - kids; easily won over. "But she's bringing Zacky right?"

"Maybe."

*

Zach,

Kimi wants to know of you're coming back over when Val and the girls do.

Cadence


Kimi had pulled the puppy dog eyes and got me to e-mail him. Surprisingly his answer appeared in seconds.

Tell her I wouldn't miss it for the world. Zach.

"There we go," I forced a smile down to my daughter "Happy?"

She nodded, ear to ear grin on her face, as she ran off to join the friends she had over from her nursery class in the living room.

Before shutting the laptop down I typed one word in reply to Zach's e-mail:

Shocker

Zach

Our bodies moved as one on the bed.

But I couldn't stop thinking about Cady.

I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her since we arrived back in the U.S.A.

I traced my hand through Elliot's hair and down her back making her moan even more with pleasure.

But I wished she was Cadence.

She traced a few kisses starting from my collarbone, right up to my ear. A wave of pleasure overcame my body."

"Oh Cady."

Then it all stopped and Elliot jumped up - flicking the light switch on.

I opened my eyes to see a crazily angry look on her face.

I guess I was in for it now.