Coming Home to You; My American Boy

Thirty Two

"The guys are having a mini party for Kimi tonight, they're wondering if thats okay," Zach said once Orchid, Pixxie, Camarin and Adam were gone and I was properly dressed and ready to go pick up my little girl.

I smiled "Tell Val-"

He interrupted me, shaking his head "Not Val - Matt, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny. They've been complaining they haven't seen you often enough. Plus, they want to welcome Kimi into the A7x family."

"Okay, tell them I said of course it's okay and I'm touched."

He kissed my head and reached into his pocket for his Blackberry. Dialling Matt's number he retreated to the kitchen.

*

"Where we going again?" Kimi asked, she had picked out her own outfit - the mini Avenged Sevenfold shirt Zach had bought her for her birthday, a pair of black shorts and her pink and black converse high tops.

"Val's house," I replied as Zach stopped the car at a block of apartments the A7x lot were renting out.

She grinned "Are all of Daddy and Val's friends gunna be there?"

I smiled "Yep." She had already had this conversation with Zach before we left. She just liked to make sure.

"C'mon you," Zach said once we'd stopped. He opened the back door of the car and lifted Kimi out.

"Will there be presents?"

"Kimi!" I gasped.

Zach laughed "There'll be food."

"YAY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for WhileDelilahMurder :)
Cause She's ace

I got work today so leave me some nice comments to come home to :) hehe

Sam x