Coming Home to You; My American Boy

Three

Zach

I glanced down to one of the only empty spots on my heavily tattooed arms as I took a sip of my beer.

"You better not be checking yourself out Vengeance!" The voice I had listened to since I was 4 years old joked.

I laughed sarcastically "I was actually thinking about getting another tat."

Val laughed, ruffling my hair like she used to when we were kids. "Your obsessed."

Rolling my eyes, I shrugged as she stood up to join her boyfriend, Matt Sanders, over at the bar. Her white blonde hair making her stand out against the crowd.

A girl, also with blonde hair though hers longer then Valary's, took my best friends place next to me - sliding her delicate hand into mine.

"What were you and Val talking about?" She asked, her words dripping with suspicion. Elliot and I had been dating for 2 years now. When we first got together it was a lot of fun; I'd gone a bit crazy for the 3 years after High School, until Elliot Green entered my life.

But now things between us were slowly starting to go down hill. Since me and the guys released our latest album - City of Evil - and started to be recognized almost everywhere we went jealousy clouded her eyes and was the only thing on her mind.

I couldn't even speak to Val - my friend of over 20 years - without being bombarded with questions.

And it got worse when female fans approached me.

"Tattoos," I mumbled taking another sip of my drink.

A confused look crossed her beautiful face - the jealousy slowly filtering from her sky blue eyes.

"I was thinking about getting a new one."

"Oh," She replied, her full pinkish lips forming a perfect 'o'.

"You fancy coming?"

"Where?" I glanced up to see Brian Haner Jnr - my best guy friend - sit down opposite me.

"Tattoo parlor," I smirked as a grin came to his face.

"I'll be there. I'm sure 'Chelle will come as well," Brian answered referring to his on/off girlfriend and Val's twin sister; Michelle DiBenedetto.

"Me too!" Elliot said, her voice raised a little. Out of all the other guys' girlfriends Michelle was the one Elliot was most wary of. Even above Val, as the 2nd DiBenedetto sister was known to wind Elliot up ANY way possible.

I smiled slightly "I'll go get the drinks. You want another?" As they both nodded I stood "Hey," I grinned to the bartender.

As he poured our drinks once I'd ordered them I noticed the tattoos lining his arms.

"Can you recommend a tattoo parlor?" I asked nodding towards his ink. As we were on tour in England I had no idea who the best artists were.

He smiled "I had all my ink done at Lightening Strikes."