Coming Home to You; My American Boy

Thirty Nine

"I'll see you two later," I smiled, kissing Zach and hugging Kimi.

"Don't spend too much money!" Zach joked.

I winked as I headed out of the door "That I can't promise!"

Jogging down the drive I jumed into the passenger seat of Val's car. We were meeting Mich, Leana and Lacey at the mall.

"You ready?" Val asked as we waved to Zach and Kimi.

"Yeh," I said slowly "Why the advice on the sunglasses on the hood?" Val was wearing her Channel shades and one of Matt's caps - her hair pulled through the back. I had my shades on and was equipt with Zach's jacket which had a big hood.

"You've been leaked as Zacky Vengeance's new girlfriend," Val smiled "Don't worry. Most Avenged fans are amazing and love us as much as the guys," she added, noting my expression. "The disguise is just so we don't get asked for too many pictures."

"Really?" I asked as Val pulled into the mall carpark as she nodded "Wow, they really are good fans."

*

Zach

"What do you wanna do then today Kimi?" I asked as my daughter crawled onto my knee after a tickle attack off Gates.

"I dunno," she shrugged.

"Hmmm," I said, thinking. I looked over to Syn for any suggestions. He just shrugged.

"Oooh! I know!" Kimi grinned "We could go get ice cream!"

Syn's eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face "This girl," he grinned "She's a genious!" he picked her up, putting her on his shoulders and bouncing out of the house.

"I guess I'm driving then," I called after them unable to hold back the laughter as Syn bounced down the driveway.

*

Cady

"Hey you two!" I called as I entered the house.

When I wasn't answered I dropped my shopping bags at the bottom of the stairs and wandered into the living room.

Ice cream tubs littered the table in the middle of the room 'We're all in this together' from High School Musical blared from the speakers.

I bit my bottom lip in an attempt to hide my laughter.

Singing at the top of their voices and dancing along - on the sofa with Kimi - were the Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dunno if you've seen my comment on the comments.
But theres six chapters left on this...
And I'm possibly doing a sequal.
Im writing it now and just seeing how its gunna go.
So...yeh, what dyou guys think??

Sam xx