Status: I hope to update soon, currently working on a sequal even though I havent planned the end of this!

You Never Cared for 16 Years, Why Get to Know Me Now?

Sorry Is Just Another Word!

**Izzy's POV**
After Tom's comments last night I felt extremely hurt, he was supposed to be my friend! Oh well at lest I know what he's thinking! So if i'm so mad at him why do I still have butterflies in my stomach?! What is Bill always yapping on about? LOVE?! Nah!
I dressed in my new pink skinny jeans and a black top and some flip-flops and hurried downstairs. I started to make coffee when I heard Candy's shrill laughter.
"And I was having such a good morning!" I moaned, that’s when I heard Raine laughing behind me.
"Mornin, you making coffee?" She asked
"Yeah, sorry about last night" I handed her a mug and she shook her head
"You going to forgive Tom?" She asked
"Maybe. If he apologises I'll hear what he has to say and probably forgive him. Are they awake?" She nodded and I picked up the mugs and took them to the lounge. Let’s just say I wasn't expecting what I saw!
Gerard, Mikey and Bill watching TV, ok not in the slightest bit creepy. Candy sat on Toms lap snogging his face off, just sickening!
I handed Gee, Mikey and Bill a coffee and sat down. "Thank you" I said to my brothers
"For what?" they asked at the same time
"Being here and everything" I replied hugging them
"Any time Ez, so you finished packing?" Gee asked I nodded
"Almost, just got a few more things to put in but yeah I'm ready to go" I smiled and got up as the others continued to watch SpongeBob.
"Where you going?" Raine asked as she walked into the room.
"Gonna play my guitar one last time here and then pack it." I replied she looked towards Tom and Candy and then back at me. I shook my head as if to say "Nope no apology" I walked out the room and started to play some Green Day, shortly after that Jamie came in and joined me along with a couple of other people.
**Gerard's POV**
We heard Ez's guitar and then some other people join in, it was good to listen to. Bill was mouthing all the lyrics which had us all in stitches it was so funny to watch!
"There she goes again!" Candy spat venom dripping from every word
"Shut up Candy!" Raine snapped looking at Ez's bat.
"Don't I'm pretty sure Ez wants to do that herself" I said with an evil smile Raine nodded
"What’s the matter Tommi?" Candy asked in a baby voice. Mikey stick his fingers in his mouth as if he was trying to make himself sick.
"It’s nothing babz" he replied no emotion in his voice,
"I'm gonna puke!" Raine said turning back towards the TV.
"Oh shut up you stupid emo whore!" Candy retorted Bill looked ready to kill her.
"What ever Barbie! Just remember some of us don't need Botox." Raine squeezed Bill's hand calming him slightly. The music cut off and Izzy came back in.
"Do you guys want to stay for pizza tonight?" she asked
"Please say yes baby!" Candy begged
"Oh no another victim!!! Raine call the undertaker! I'm sorry Bill your twin is going to be dead in about 2 hrs!!!" Ez said we all fell about laughing
"What the hell are you talking about?!" Candy demanded
"Calm down don't get your granny pants in a twist! I was just saying that in a matter of hours you'll have killed Tom. Obviously your puny brain couldn’t get that!" Ez replied rolling her eyes at Candy.
"We'll stay for pizza Ez" Mikey said answering the earlier question. We laughed and Ez left. Tom got up after whispering something to Candy.
I couldn’t help but wonder what mom was going to say when we got home, we hadn't told her yet about Ez. Hmmmm maybe we should have done! I'll phone her later!
**Izzy's POV**
I walked out the room and told Sally the guys were staying, and then I started to feel more depressed about seeing Tom with Candy. I was leaning against the wall in the music room when I heard someone else come in.
"Ez can I talk to you?" It was Tom GREAT!!
"Yeah what about?" I still had my eyes closed I didn’t really want to look at him.
"I'm sorry about what I said the other night. I didn’t mean it like that" He continued
"Of course you did! I'm just an attention seeking emo! Sorry is just another word Tom it doesn't mean anything!" I tried to leave but Tom put his arms on the wall either side of me.
"Your not attention seeking, I meant I didn’t want anything bad to happen to you" that’s when he kissed me. I felt like I was on a cloud or something. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back; when we broke apart he had this goofy smile plastered on his face.
"You don’t know how long I've wanted to do that" he said moving my bangs back into place.
"But what about Candy?" I asked now confused.
"I wanted to see if you got jealous it back fired because Candy got jealous not you!" he said laughing slightly
"Oh well Candy is a drama queen, always has and always will!" I said we kissed again and Tom smiled.
"Then you're my punk princess"