Status: I hope to update soon, currently working on a sequal even though I havent planned the end of this!

You Never Cared for 16 Years, Why Get to Know Me Now?

Saying Goodbye

**Izzy's POV**
I was awoken by the cold rather than my alarm. It had to be said I'd had the strangest dream; I turned off my alarm and threw off my covers. Looking towards the window I found the source of my problem. The window was OPEN!
"Why the hell is this window open?!" I asked myself racking my brain for an answer. I then remember being rudely woken up in the middle of the night by TOM! If the window wasn't enough as I walked you the end of the bed I fell over his HAT! Yes Tom Kaulitz had left his flamin' hat!!!!!
I changed quickly and put the reminder of my stuff in my suitcase along with my alarm clock, then I picked up my carry on and suitcase and dragged it down the stairs. 'I wonder if I could invent suitcase surfing' I thought to myself.
"MORNING IZZY!" everyone sang, Tokio Hotel and my newly found family hadn't arrived yet.
"Morning" I replied with a yawn. DAMN TOM! Everyone was eating pancakes and chugging OJ so I grabbed some coffee and sat on the counter.
"Iz' we have a leaving present for you." Alex said. She was the only one fully dressed everyone else was in pyjamas. Why couldn't I stay in my pj's?!
"Breakfast?" I asked hopefully. Everyone laughed and shook their heads, "What I'm not allowed breakfast?!" Sally handed me a plate of pancakes anyway and smiled,
"Well we bought this a while ago, but we know you'll love it anyway" Sally explained, Alex handed me a box, I pulled off the paper to reveal a new mobile phone! A KS360 in black to be exact!
"OH MY GOD THANKYOU!" I shouted and hugged them both.
"It’s a contract NO excuse not to call!" Alex said I saluted and turned it on. The main wallpaper was of me and everyone at the orphanage which I thought was really sweet. It had everyone’s number; the G's, Raine, Bill, Tom, Alex, Sally, even my brothers and other brothers (Frank, Bob and Ray).
"Its FANTASTIC I love it!!!!" "Come on missy you have a plane to catch," Sally said ushering me out towards the door. Everyone had decided to stay behind and wish me goodbye and good luck at St D's, mainly because you'd have 25 kids bawling their eyes out and being mischievous.
"BYE CANDY!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs up the stairs, I was intentionally trying to wake her up call it last minute payback! Sure enough Tokio Hotel and MCR had just turned up and were waiting outside.
"It's cold!" Frank whined shoving his hands into his jacket pocket.
"IT’S WALES!" Raine and I answered together laughing as we realised,
"Bye Guys I'm gonna miss you!" I said as I hugged Jamie and the others, "Thank you for everything." I said to Sally as I hugged her, tears started to fall down her pink cheeks.
"Thank you Izzy for being here. Come back and visit please"
"Don't worry I will." I could feel eyes fill with tears and my heart went heavy. I climbed into the van and waved goodbye to my old life.
"You excited Iz?" Bob asked we were now on the motorway heading towards the airport.
"Um...Yeah" I said uncertainly I'd never been on a plane before or “Jumbie as Bill calls it,
"What’s the matter? The plane ride isn’t that long really. Just think of when you were going to France or something" Ray said trying to be helpful. I shifted in my seat not really wanting to think about it.
"Um, yeah right." I said as Alex cleared her throat.
"She's never been on a plane before" She said giving me a reassuring smile.
"OH! What didn't you go to a concert in France or something?" Mikey asked
"Ferry" I answered shortly as we entered the grounds of Manchester Airport.
After we checked in we went to the lounge area waiting for the flight to be called, that and Mikey, Gee and Bill wanted coffee and said they couldn't wait any longer!
"I can't believe your leaving!" Raine cried, her icy blue eyes filling with tears.
"I said the same sort of thing when you told me you were moving in with your rockstar boyfriend!" We hugged as tears started to stain each others clothes.
"Oh Tom, I don't know why you felt the need to leave your hat last night." I handed it to him and he smiled obviously remembering waking me at an indecent hour!
Over Head Speaker; Flight K7365 long haul to New York is now boarding at Gate 4! Guess we picked the right place to sit the desk was just a few steps away, Bob, Ray and Frank went to get on the plane while I said my final goodbyes.
I hugged Gustibear and Georg, then Bill and Raine who didn't really want to let go! And Alex.
"Thank you for everything, even putting up with me" I said as we pulled apart "And have fun with Georg" I whispered she nodded and stepped back. Finally I hugged Tom.
"I'm gonna miss you liebe" he said
"I’m gonna miss you too, wanna be Gangsta! I'll text you and see you on tour" I kissed his check and went to the tunnel. I waved goodbye to everyone while trying to catch up with Mikey and Gerard.
"Don't worry you'll see them again soon" Mikey said. I sat in my seat and put on my iPod, this was going to be a long flight!
Half way through the flight I decided to put my iPod back in my bag, Ray and Bob were sleeping, Frank was throwing stuff into their open mouths, Gerard was doodling and Mikey was texting. I opened my bag and put my iPod away when I noticed a shiny black and red book, snuggled in with the rest of my stuff. I opened the book to find a page with silver swirly writing on the first page.
Dear Izzy, we all made this for you so you wouldn't forget us. Everyone here has helped make it, even the guys. They had some pictures we didn't! Everyone is going to miss you, but we know you are safe and will enjoy your life with your new family.
See you again soon,
Tokio Hotel, Raine, Sally, Alex and Everyone at St David's Orphanage.
.
I looked through all the photos; the first was me outside the door of the orphanage in a pram. The caption by the side told me there was a note when I arrived saying I was 4 months old and my name was Ezzabel. By the end of the flight I had looked through all of the photos and found Sally had even added the photos the MCR guys had sent to me. There was plenty of room at the back to add new photos for the new chapter in my life.
Landing was the best feeling ever! Getting back on the ground was a huge relief; I put the album back in my bag and got ready to leave. As well as waking the 5 guys who were all sound asleep!
"Ez' there's something we haven't told you" Gee said awkwardly as we started to get off the plane.
"What’s the matter? NO you’re all really serial rapists!!!!" I said in mock horror. Gee and the others tried to keep a straight face and failed!
"NO!!!! Mom's coming to pick us up. That’s all" He said, I nodded not really seeing the problem.
"Ok, I don’t see the big deal" I replied honestly. He laughed and shook his head as we went to gather our bags. I got my guitar case and opened it up on the floor,
"Good everything's safe!" I said as I started to close it,
"EZ would you like to tell me why you have your bat in there?" Gee asked trying to seem stern. I shrugged
"Did you honestly think I was going to leave it there?" They laughed and shook their heads
"Come on Mom will be waiting" Mikey said pulling us along.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUDES IM UPSET!!!!!! I would love you guy to comment or i stop writting! thanks raineybow for ur comments! lolz :) PWEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEE Comment. OH and thankyou! to all my subscribers!!!! you made this chick happy!!!! Oh and If you didnt know what I was on about with JUMBIE then you may wanna watch this video on youtube!!!!
JUMBIE YOUTUBE CLIP!