Status: Finished. Sequel in progress (Dear Anna, Count Me In)

The All Time Crime

Prologue

Amber and Anna laid on their backs on the floor of Anna’s bedroom, staring up at the ceiling.

“I’m bored,” Anna whined as she rolled over so that she was in her sister’s face.

“Too bad, get over it.” Amber muttered. She was half kidding, half being her normal grumpy emo self.

“I don’t wanna, I want to do something fun!” Anna moaned. Then she perked up. “I know, let’s go make out with Jack Barakat!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah right, dream on.” Amber sighed as she rolled onto her stomach. “Besides, Alex is much hotter.”

“Nuh-uh!” Anna exclaimed while whacking her sister in the face with a stuffed monkey that was lying on the floor.

Amber batted her away. “Get off!” she laughed. “You’ll get your All Time Low fix tomorrow night at the concert anyway. Not to mention we have VIP backstage passes.”

“I know!” Anna squealed. She was silent for a moment, thinking, before she piped up again. “We should bring them home with us!”

“Uh, that would be called kidnapping, and that’s against the law.” Amber pointed out in a tone of voice that sounded like she was talking to a small child.

Anna pouted. “But, but, if we don’t then after tomorrow they’re gonna leave us again!” she wailed. “I can’t stand to lose them!”

Amber smirked. “Okay, let’s say we go along with this whole kidnapping plan,” she joked. “What exactly do you plan to do?”

“Easy. We go backstage with our passes, into their dressing room, knock them out with something hard, put them in the truck, and drive away.”

“That’s not going to work. You would have to be much more stealth than that.” Amber said, going along with her sisters antics just to keep her appeased.

“Well what do you suggest miss smarty-pants?” Anna said.

“Well, we could go backstage and hang out with them, get them to like hanging out with us, and then ask them if they want to go out to a restaurant or something. They get in the car and we lock them in with the child-safety feature on the doors, then we bring them home.” Amber said.

“That’s too hard! My idea is easier and faster.” Anna bragged.

“Okay fine, yours is better, we’ll go with that one.” Amber said sarcastically. “I’m going to bed, tomorrow’s the concert and we have to get up early to drive down there.”

“Butt head!” Anna called after her sister, sticking her tongue out when Amber looked back.

“I love you too!” she called and walked down the hallway to her bedroom.

Anna laughed and got up to close her door. Then she turned out her lights and got into bed. Tomorrow was going to be fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Bad?
Comments make me happy, and its my birthday, so make me happy!