Status: Finished. Sequel in progress (Dear Anna, Count Me In)

The All Time Crime

How?

“What the hell is your problem?” Amber asked in a hushed whisper as she drove down the highway. “We are going to get in so much trouble for this, we could go to jail!”

“Not with my plan.” Anna replied simply.

“Oh, and what plan is that?” Amber asked harshly. As much as she loved her sister, it was times like this when she started to doubt their living together.

“Simple. Jack falls in love with me, and then they drop all kidnapping charges.”

“Great,” Amber said sarcastically. “I see no flaws in that plan at all.”

They were silent for awhile after that. Amber was too mad at Anna, not to mention freaking out over how she was supposed to get out of this big mess. Anna was daydreaming in her own world.

Finally, the silence got to be too much for Amber. “So how did you do it anyway?” she asked Anna.

“Do what?” she said slightly confused.

“How did you manage to take out four guys on your own, and then drag them out to the car and not be noticed?”

“Oh, right. Jack helped me.” Anna replied as if it were the simplest thing in the whole world.

Amber frowned in confusion. “Why?”

“He thought it would be fun. Apparently he likes bonking people in the head with things.”

“But, he’s unconscious too. Did he help you and then you decided to knock him out too?”

“No, he’s just sleeping.” Anna laughed.

As if on cue, Jack stirred. Sitting up, he reached in front of the headrest in front of him and poked Anna in the side of the neck.

“Jack is hungry!” he stated.

“There’s food in the cooler under your feet,” Anna told him.

“Yummy. Where are we going?” he questioned with a mouthful of peanut butter sandwich.

“We’re going to go hang out at my house,” Anna replied.

“Cool.” With that he fell back and immediately fell back asleep. If Amber hadn’t been freaking out, she probably would have laughed.

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” she muttered to her sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, its short. But its my favorite chapter so far. Of course, each time a write a new chapter it becomes my favorite.
You guys are so lucky that I have nothing to do on my birthday so I write this story instead.
Comments are like presents! So give me comments!