Smooth Criminals

Secretive

Image
Kishaya's head moved with my fist as it impacted her face. It fell on her shoulder as my fist fell to my side. I looked down at her and figured she was unconscious. I took in a deep breath and sighed. I stretched my fingers and then relaxed.

I casually walked out of Kishaya's room and shut the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen to find Johnny sitting at the table with a newspaper and a cup of coffee. Typical way to find a man in the morning. Chris was at the counter spreading butter over two pieces of bread. I casually walked over to the chair opposite of Johnny and sat down.

Johnny set his cup down on the table along with the paper. He looked over at me and smirked. "Good morning."

I tried to hide my smirk, but it slipped. "Good morning." I looked at him with pure joy.

His hair was smoothed back with what looked like he used his hand. He had on the same white tank top he had on last night. His brown eyes penetrated through me as he looked at me the same way I looked at him. What did he see? Most likely a girl with messy wavy hair and brown eyes with makeup smeared. Oh, and a change of clothing from the sexy skimpy clothes from last night.

Our stare was broken when Michael entered the room. Our smiles dropped immediately. I looked up at Michael. His hat was off and his dark curly hair was still tied back. He had on a tank top much like Johnny's with a pair of black pleated pants. The long sleeve white shirt he was holding on his arm was now being draped around him as he pulled it on over the tank top.

"Good morning," he said as he sat on a chair between Johnny and I.

"Good morning," Johnny said friendly.

"Morning, Mike," Chris said as he came and sat across from Michael.

"Morning," I muttered.

Michael looked at me and then at Chris. "Are you gonna offer her any?"

Chris looked at me. "I'm sorry. You want some?" He said handing me one of his buttered breads.

"No thanks," I said. Michael took the bread from Chris and gently placed it in front of me.

"You have to eat, Alyssa," Michael said. "Brain food." He said with a smile. I forced a smile. I casually picked up the bread and began to eat it. Johnny and Michael watched me as I did so. I felt really awkward. Not only because they were watching me and I was eating, but because I didn't want Michael finding out about Johnny and I. Anybody in my position would want the same thing.

"So, how'd you sleep, Alyssa?" Michael asked.

"Huh?" I said as I took a bite of bread. I quickly chewed and swallowed it. I set the remaining bread down. While doing so I tried to remain calm. "Fine. Well. I slept well."

Johnny looked at me with a worried look in his eyes. I looked back at him and I relaxed a little.

"Alyssa," Michael said in an upset manner as he turned towards me. "I know what you did."

I looked at Johnny again and my eyes became huge with worry. Johnny swallowed a lump in his throat.

"What exactly would that be?" I asked.

He gave me a little smirk. "The whole knocking out of Kishaya."

I immediately relaxed a little. I saw Johnny's shoulders drop out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh, that," I said.

Chris looked over at me. "You knocked her out?" I shrugged. "Damn, you're vicious. Spunky. I like it." I rolled my eyes and looked at Michael.

"Sorry," I said.

He shrugged. "Nah, it's alright. Gets her out of the way for a while." There was a pause as I took the bread and finished it off.

"So, Michael," Johnny said. "Today will we be taking care of Gagliano or exposing Alyssa to the public?"

"Well," Michael said, "it depends. Alyssa, are you ready?"

I looked up at Michael. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm completely ready to finally do this."

Michael nodded. "Alright. Well, we'll get ready and go out and do this."

I nodded. "Alright."

Johnny squinted his eyes and looked at me. I could tell he was upset that I'm doing this so soon. I sighed and looked at Michael again.

"So, Alyssa," Michael said. "Go get ready if you're not going to eat anything else. Remember what we said, well, what Johnny suggested. Wear the dress we gave you, but wear the bandanna. I'm sure you'll look fine that way." He said with a wink.

Johnny clenched his jaw with his arms folded over his stomach. I looked at him and kind of shrugged with my eyes, asking him to relax. I stood up and just as I did Donatello came into the kitchen and went over to Johnny and began licking his elbow. I smiled a little. Even Donatello chooses him. My smile faded so I didn't blow my cover.

"I'll be back," I said as I walked out of the kitchen. Donatello came behind me as I made my way to my room. I let us both in and quickly shut the door and let out a long breath.

I looked down at Donatello. "What am I going to do?" He tilted his head, whimpered, and went and laid down on the bed. "Gee, thanks."

I went and grabbed my dress, bandanna, and heels and began to change. I got as far as my dress on when someone knocked lightly on the door twice. I turned to the door and Johnny quickly and quietly let himself in and quietly shut the door. I smiled when I saw him. My smile faded as I realized what would happen if Michael came to see me.

"What are you doing, Johnny?" I asked quietly.

He shushed me and moved closer to me. I smiled again. He put his hand on my arms and caressed them up and down. He looked over my shoulder and I smelled the sexy cologne on his neck. I wrapped my arm around his neck and let my head fall back on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and just let his scent surround me. His hands moved to my wrist as my arm went straight into the air. His hand slid down my arm and stopped in the middle of my bicep as my arm fell back down to my side.

"What are you doing, Johnny?" I said quietly and seriously with my eyes still closed.

"I saw how stressed you were. I wanted to make sure you weren't flipping out and changing your mind about me. That's what I'm doing," he said calmly and almost seductively.

I took in another deep breath through my nose to capture his scent. I relaxed completely and then moved away from him to my heels. I grabbed them and went and sat on the bed with Don. His head lifted and he looked at me. I started pulling on my shoes and his head dropped back on the bed.

Johnny walked over to me with his hands in the pockets of his pleated pants. I looked down at his feet. He was wearing shiny new dress shoes. I dropped one of my feet down as I finished putting the heel on.

"How do you manage to buy brand new shoes like that?" I asked. "You can't possibly get that much money from Michael after you rob banks. Don't get me wrong, but he seems pretty selfish."

"Well," Johnny said looking down at his shoes as he modeled them for me. "I know people."

"And would these people help me out with the dress situation?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well," I said as I finished putting on my other heel. "I like this dress, but I'm not going to wear it every day."

Johnny smiled. "I'm sure he'll help you. Just don't tell Michael."

I smiled. "Trust me. I won't be telling Michael anything about whatever goes on between us."

Johnny came and sat next to me. "Well, I won't if you won't."

I looked at him. "And what happens when he finds out?"

Johnny looked at me as he leaned on his thighs. "He'll only find out when you tell him. I promise you that. So, when and if you tell him, I'll help you with whatever you need me for. I won't desert you."

I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "You're serious."

He nodded. Johnny straightened his back more. "Alyssa, I wouldn't let anything hurt you. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I wanted to keep you safe. That's why I didn't particularly want you to join us. That's also why I may have seemed kind of cold towards you."

I dropped my other foot down to the ground and stood up. I moved and stood in front of Johnny. I placed my hands on his knees and look in his eyes.

"You don't need to protect me, if that's what you're implying. I know how to defend myself, and I can handle a gun," I said. I stood back up and let go of his knees. "But if you ever see a damsel in distress in my place, then you can help."

Johnny grunted and smirked. "Better tell Michael that because he'll start to act like he doesn't have faith that you can do anything for yourself. But I will be sure to help the damsel when she needs it. I guess it will help for our cover if it looks like I don't care about you."

I smiled and leaned on his knees again. "Well, you don't need to act like that 100% of the time like that. What's the fun in that?"

He smiled. "You are a mystery."

"Thank you, sir," I said. I leaned forward more and placed my lips on his. I then stood up and went to the chair and picked up my black bandanna. I quickly brushed through my hair with my fingers and looked at Johnny.

"Decent?" I asked.

He nodded. "Just like it should be. Beautiful and sexy."

I smiled and flung it over one of my shoulders. I seductively walked over to Johnny with my head slightly tilted and my heels clicking on the wooden floor. He smiled and leaned back with his arms supporting him. His legs were open as far as his pants would let him. I walked in between his legs and looked down at him.

"You know, today is going to change a lot," I said.

He looked up at me with a smile on his lips. "I know. We all have to be exposed, you know. It's the only way to gain power and fear of the people."

I smoothed his hair back with my hand. "I promise I won't power over you or make you fear me."

"Well," he said, "I may fear you." He smiled more. I smiled more with him.

"You're nothing like Michael," I said. "I like it."

He tilted his head. "Don't end up choosing him, please."

My smile faded a little. "I don't plan on it."

"It would hurt me," he said. "A lot. Just remember that if you ever get into a situation that might make you choose."

"Johnny," I said.

"Yeah?" he said quietly.

"I love you," I said. "Remember that."

He smiled and nodded. "I will." He stood up straight and looked up at me. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me onto his lap. Johnny's hand went behind my head as pulled me closer to him. His smooth warm lips fell on mine. Johnny backed off several centimeters.

"I love you more," he whispered.

I smiled. "I know."

He smiled. "Don't forget the bandanna."

I raised my hand and showed it to him. "I got it."

"You're about to become a very popular lady, Ms. Gray," he said.

I smiled. "Will you still love me once I'm famous?"

"Will you still love me when I am more famous when everyone sees I'm with a girl criminal?"

I nodded. "Yes."

He gave a half grin. "Then I will love you no matter what."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all you MJ lovers. :) I might spice it up with more of him in it some time soon. Just keep on reading. :)