Smooth Criminals

Ready

Image
I looked out of the car's window at the pedestrians on the sidewalk. They all seemed normal, as if they didn't have any secrets to hide from anyone. Completely unlike me, I held many secrets at one time. And from what you already know about me, you can guess at what those secrets are.

Chris was driving with Michael in the passenger seat. Johnny was sitting next to me pretending as if we were nothing. I wasn't so sure I liked this whole secret relationship thing. It was strange and I felt that Michael would find out any minute and he would kill me or he'd kill Johnny to punish me and then try to come onto me stronger than he already has.

The silence in the car was killing me. I was breathing deeply beneath the bandanna. Locks of hair fell around my face, making my face almost undetectable. We had to leave Donatello behind, but I knew that he would find a way to get to me. Michael didn't like the idea of bringing a dog. I would need Don during this. Right now, he was probably a mile away from the car, but he would get here right in time.

I looked down at my dress and I didn't feel right wearing it. It wasn't my normal apparel for this type of thing. I turned and looked towards Michael.

"Michael?" I asked.

He turned slightly. "Yes?"

"Do you by any chance have a spare suit in the trunk?" I asked. "I just don't feel right wearing this dress."

Michael smirked. His face was half darkened by his hat brim which casted a shadow on the top part of his face. He looked criminal like. "I had a slight feeling you might feel that way. Therefore, you're normal attire is in fact in the trunk."

I raised my eyebrows. "Well, that is wonderful." I looked over at Johnny and he looked a me. We exchanged a glance. We both were thinking that Michael was showing he was a little too obsessive already.

Don't get me wrong. I liked Michael, but he was different. But, so was I. Maybe that's why we clashed. Well, I clashed with him. I don't think he really understood my feelings for him. I was determined to tell him some time after my little exposure.

Chris pulled the car over and parked it. I looked around. We were in an alley between two buildings. I looked at the one on Johnny's side. It looked bank like.

"Is that it?" I asked.

Johnny nodded. "Yes." He looked at me. "You can change here. When you're done, Chris will bring the car in the back. You'll then go in and do your thing. We'll come in behind you and we'll do what we came to do. Deal?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Michael and Johnny got out of the car. Michael went around back and popped open the trunk. Johnny stood by the door with his back to it looking around. Chris got out when Michael came back around to my door and opened it. Michael smirked and handed me my clothes. I nodded to him and I pulled my bandana down around my neck.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," he said. "We'll wait for you to change in here."

I nodded again and he shut the door and stood outside of that door with his back to me. Chris went and stood by Michael with his back also to me. I sighed and quickly got out of the awful dress and threw my men's clothing on. Black pants, black shoes, black jacket, black shirt, white tie, and I topped it off by cramming my hair into the black hat. I never thought about it, but I must have looked a lot lie Al Capone. I noticed almost immediately that my white shirt was gone. Michael must have switched them. I liked black better anyways.

I shrugged and let the bandana hang around my neck. I looked towards Michael and Chris and knocked on the window. They turned around and Michael opened the door. I stepped out and he shut the door. Johnny came around and they all looked at me.

"Well," I said, "how do I look?"

"Like the Masked Ghost," Johnny said smirking. He winked.

Michael looked at him. "Well said, Johnny." He looked back at me. "Well, shall we get the show on the road?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Michael walked back around to the trunk and popped it open. Chris walked over to the driver's door, stopped, and looked at me. "Good luck, Alyssa," he said smiling.

I nodded again. "Thank you."

He got into the car and shut the door. Johnny came and stood by me. He looked down at me out of the corner of his eye. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back. "This ought to be fun and I need a little fun."

He scoffed. "You're a strange one," he whispered.

"That's why you love me," I whispered back.

He smiled. "You know it."

Michael came back around to us and he had some friends with him. He held in his hands, three large guns. I looked at them and saw one sub machine gun and two tommy guns. He came over to me. "Pick your poison."

I smirked and picked up the sub machine gun. Michael handed one of the tommy guns to Johnny and kept the other one in his hand. I smiled more knowing that I had three different guns on me. I had two other revolvers in my gun holster around my waist. This was going to be fun.

Michael looked at me. "You ready?"

I smirked and pulled the bandana up over my mouth. "Ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's kind of short, but I updated so...hopefully that's good for now. I promise I will get back to it and do more when I have the chance. So, enjoy this for now. The suspense is killing you all, I know. ;)