Smooth Criminals

Robbery

Image
I made my way out of the alley. Johnny, Chris and Michael stayed by the car. They watched me as I turned the corner and made my way over to the bank. I heard a woof and turned slightly to find Donatello running towards me. I smirked under my bandanna. He came up beside me and walked along my side.

We made our way across the street and walked up the stairs to the bank. People looked at me and saw the gun. A woman screamed. I didn't look at her. I moved up to the door of the bank and opened it. There were more stairs to go up. Donatello and I climbed up them and stood at the top for a second.

I raised the gun above my head and fired several shots. People screamed and hit the ground. I looked down the row of bank tellers.

"Everybody get down and put your hands on your heads!" I yelled in a manly voice. The people,who weren't already, hit the deck. There were at least one fifty people in the place.

The bank itself was tall and long. It was simple in structure, however. The bank tellers were along a row with individual cubicle type things between them. I strode across the bank to one of the people behind the desk. Donatello followed me, but was slightly behind me.

I pointed to gun over the counter at the man who was crouched down. He looked up and gave a startled cry.

"Get up," I said. He slowly got up with his hands in the air.

"The Masked Ghost," he muttered. I nodded.

"Where's the vault?" I asked forcefully.

"Uh," he said.

"Where's the goddamn vault?" I yelled.

He began to shake. "It's...it's back here."

I heard footsteps running over to me and turned slightly to see Michael and Johnny running towards me. Johnny jumped over the counter and landed on his feet. He pointed his gun at the man.

"Lead me to it," Johnny said.

Michael went around the counter and followed Johnny and the man as the man walked towards the vault.

"Alyssa," Michael said, "watch them."

I nodded. He disappeared along with Johnny and the man. I turned around and rose my gun in the air and shot it several more times. More people screamed. I walked to the center of the room and looked at all the people.

"Anyone who moves, cries for help, or anything else that would piss me off, I will shoot them," I yelled. "And that is a promise."

The man closest to me looked up at me slightly. "Who are you?" He asked frightened.

I smirked under the bandanna and pulled it down revealing my face. I pulled my hat off letting my hair fall down.

"The Masked Ghost is a woman?" someone else muttered.

I kept smirking. "That's right. And now if anyone, I repeat, anyone would like to take advantage of me being a woman, please go ahead."

I looked down the line of people. I turned my head to look at Donatello. Just then, a man jumped on my back. I immediately elbowed him in his chest, making him get off for a split second. In that second, I pointed my gun at him and shot him. He stumbled back and then fell to the ground. I placed my hat back on my head.

"Now," I said raising the bandanna back over my mouth, "don't do anything stupid."

About another half minute passed when Johnny, Michael, and the man came back out from behind the bank. Michael held two bags full of money and Johnny had another two. Johnny pushed the man to the ground. The two of them came back over the counter and began walking towards me.

Johnny looked at me. "Is it done?" I nodded. "Good," he said with a smirk. "Lets go."

Johnny and Michael went first out of the building. I followed them going backwards with the gun facing the people. I turned around when we got to the steps and a man got up and started running towards us. Donatello growled and pounced after him and snapped his jaw on the man's leg. The man screamed and fell to the ground. Donatello held on as the man tried getting him off.

We got halfway down the stairs. I whistled to Don and he let go of the man's leg and came running to me. All four of us left the damages we made behind and got out of the bank. There was a siren going off down the road. We quickly ran to the other side of the street, back to the alley where Chris and the car were waiting.

We reached the car and we all piled in. Michael in the passenger seat with Johnny, me, and Don in the back. Chris hit the gas and we sped off. We made it out of the alley when a police car came speeding around the corner after us.

"Show 'em what we're made of," Michael said.

Chris floored the car and we went top speed down the street, around a corner, down another street, around another corner, and onto the road that led out of town. We were almost off the hook when the cop came around the corner about 50 yards behind us. There was no where to turn. On either side of the road was fields of corn. Chris darted his head back and forth.

"Hold on!" he yelled.

Chris turned the wheel and we went flying off of the road, into the fields. We were almost instantly emerged in stocks of corn. They hit the sides of the car and blocked the windows. Chris kept going at top speed. The siren was still behind us. The car kept on going through the corn for about another minute.

We then flew upwards and landed on another road. We kept going. I looked back to see if the cop was still coming. Johnny and I watched as the cop car came out of the corn and flew up into the air and landed on the other side of the road, into a tree. Johnny burst out into laughter.

"Bah ha!" Chris yelled. "We sure showed that jackass!"

I smirked and pulled the bandanna and hat off. I looked at Johnny and he smiled at me. He held up the bags of money and then set them down.

"You did a good job in there, Alyssa," Johnny said.

"Did you do what you had to do?" Michael asked.

I nodded towards the radio. "Turn the radio on to find out."

Michael reached over and turned the switch on the radio. A man's voice came up and he sounded frantic. "Just a few minutes ago, a bank robbery took place in the town's local bank. The criminals that are the suspects are John Christopher Depp, Michael Joseph Jackson, and remarkably, the Masked Ghost. Here is a hostage with more information."

A woman came on that sounded like she was out of breath. "The Masked Ghost is a woman. She took off her bandanna and hat and shocked us all when we saw a woman. And then, oh Lord, she shot a man. And her dog, that big dog, it bit a man's leg and left him practically unable to walk. We're all in trouble now."

The man came back on. "And there you have it. The Dynamic Duo is now the Terrifying Trio. But if you add the Black Horse of the Masked Ghost, that makes it the Criminal Quartet. Lord, help us all."

Michael flicked the radio off and turned to me. "Well, there you have it. You did what you had to do. And now we got all of this money to celebrate with."

I smirked. "I don't hold back."

"No you do not," Johnny said smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, there's another chapter. Hopefully you enjoy. :)