Perfect

Wow

I woke up to Gwen, Chloe, Jamie, and Lena jumping around to a strange song. I shot up, looking at them like they were nuts. "What the hell is this?!" I giggled. "Oomph!" Jamie responded. "You okay!?" I asked, making sure no one had stepped on her. She giggled. "I'm fine. The band is Oomph! It's a band from Germany. Lena introduced us to them." I listened to them for about a minute before I noticed a uniform on my suitcase.

It was a black dress and heels. "Ms. Smith brought that while you were asleep. Damn ninja she is." Gwen scoffed. I looked around. They all had the same dress on, just altered. Whether it was boots, or rips, or buttons, theirs wasn't like mine. I decided mine needed a little alteration too.

--------------------

I ran up to the girls, fixing my corset that I now wore over my dress, my boots jingling as I ran. "Daaaaamn girl!" Gwen said, looking me over. "You look....sexy!" Lena giggled. I smiled triumphantly. "There was no way in hell I was going to wear that!" I pointed to a passing prep who hadn't altered her dress at all.

We heard deep chuckling, giving away that the guys were coming. "Fuck!" Zacky said at sight of me. "Who the hell is that?!" He asked. I giggled quietly, looking to the girls. They gave me thumbs up out of sight of the guys. "That's Heart you dumb ass." Matt chuckled, putting an arm around Chloe's waist. Zacky chuckled, walking over to me. "I know." He winked. I felt my heart burst into over drive. And all I could think was "Wow."
♠ ♠ ♠
--Sinderella Plague