Hello Brooklyn

Chapter 016

Alex stared down at Brooklyn for a second, confused, before getting off of her. His first instinct was to be happy that she remembered such a special moment. He chose to ignore that fact and just be angry that she lied. "I can't believe this!" 

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" Brooklyn sat up and stared at Alex intently. "I thought..."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Anger turned into sadness. Sadness turned into selfish remorse. 

"I was scared! I didn't know what I was doing! After you left I actually thought about it... And I didn't know what you were going to do. So I lied..." Brooklyn hung her head. 

Alex looked at her understandinglyand sat next to her on the couch. "I don't know exactly what's going on right now... But I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Not doing this sooner."

Alex put his cold hand on Brooklyn's cheek and moved it slowly to her soft hair. While he did this, her breath stopped for a seemingly long moment. She anticipated the feeling of his lips against hers once again. He was being painstakingly careful about it all. "Alex," she whispered.

"What?" 

"Just do it."

He smiled and brought his head closer to hers. This was different than anything he'd ever felt before. Usually it was about rushing so he could get back on the road, but now he could be as slow and sensuous as he wanted without worrying.

Lips smoothed together and hearts beat furiously. It sounded like humming birds on speed. Alex flicked his tongue against her top lip subtly, making her giggle. She teased him. 

Her delicate fingers tangled in his long hair, and she twisted his hair roughly without a second thought.

"Can you feel this?" Brooklyn ran her hands down Alex's back, using her nails. He became rougher with his lips, and more urgent. He wanted her and only her.

She was flattered, but she didn't want things to go too far, "Alex, stop."

"Sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
We love you all very much, so this little present of a chapter seemed appropriate. Comment and subscribe please!
Autumn&Alyshia