Take My Hand and Don't Let Go

eleven

Kevin walked right past us, walking ten times as fast than he was already, he was still using his fingers to count to himself. Everybody was silent and they're eyes followed Kevin who was now at a vending machine getting ice chips for the soon to be mommy. His lips were still moving as he pressed various buttons on the machine. He was sweaty and by the looks on his face he was tired too. He wore a light blue cap on his head and he wasn't in his black suit anymore, he was wearing baggy sweat pants and a loose v-neck shirt that were both the same color to the cap on his head, and around his neck was a little mask thingy that you would put over your mouth.

Kevin continued to walk by us after he had gotten the ice-chips.

"KEVIN !" Joe yelled out to get his attention

"what ?" he asked confused

"what's happening with Serena ?" Joe asked

"oh. yea, that." he said half-heartidly "the baby was flipped upside down in the process, so now it's getting much harder for her to push it through, but now the doctor is trying to convince her to stop trying the natural way and he want's to do the uhh..." you could tell he didn't want to say certain things in front of Frankie "non-natural way"

"poor girl" Denise mumbled, grabbing her husbands hand

"yea bye" he said dashing for the door, but then he came straight back "oh, and Serena wants the girls to come, but only two are allowed to come in, so someone has to stay back here, but she really wants Ariel because she's the God-mother"

"I am ?!?!"

"yea, now.." he pointed at me and Denise "decide, quickly"

We both looked at eachother "I'll stay, I'm not family" I said to her

"no, I want to stay with my boys, you can go" she said with a smile

That took me by surprise "are you sure ?" I asked

"yes ! she's sure, now let's go" Kevin said pulling my out of the chair, luckily I had enough time to grab my clutch, turn around and mouth a thankyou to Denise, she just smiled to me

I was being pulled through the door by Kevin who was now worried because the ice chips were melting. He pushed us into an empty room.

"now get changed fast then go to room D112, that's where we'll be, now HURRY WE'RE WASTING PRECIOUS TIME !!!"

"so are you now go find your wife" Ariel urged him out of the room, and he did so.

We got dressed into the ugly doctor outfits. We were both confused on where to leave our shoes and dresses, because the ensemble including pants and a shirt, made us wear nothing under the clothes exept a strapless bra and underwear. I left my socks on and wore the little shoe coverers over them and put my hair into a messy bun, leaving my bangs out of place, just hanging there. Ariel did pretty much the same, exept she was barefoot with the feet coveres things.

I left my clutch under my dress and slid my phone into the pocket in my baggy pants.

"which way are we suposed to go ?" I asked her

"there's a map right there" Ariel pointed out across the hall, we both ran to it.

"it say's it is to the left" Ariel said after observing it

"let's go" I urged her

Soon enough we were walking into the delivery room, seeing the twenty-four year old brunette hot, sweaty, tired, angry, sad, upset, and annoyed laying with her legs crouched up to her torso.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, already eleven chapter. sorry that I havn't updated in forever, I got caught up in my new stories :] (and it would make me so happy if my lovley readers for this story would check it out :D) anyway... next chapter will be big ! and I'll try to update this tomarrow. comments are adored <3