Take My Hand and Don't Let Go

eighteen

As reached for my car door, someone grabbed my arm and pulled over to a new one. One hand was over my mouth to keep my from screaming, my ear-piercing screams, and his other hand was gripped around my elbow, pulling me to a new car that I couldn't identify.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?" I asked when I was thrown into the car, but they didn't answer

"hey Tiffany !" they said when climbing into the drivers seat, then taking off their sunglasses "it's me, Joe !"

Shock flew across my face "JOE ?!?"

"TIFFANY ?!?" he said, mocking me

"what are you doing ?" I asked, now angry

"Nick didn't want you to drive to our house, so I am your personal escort for the night" he replied casually, throwing a taxi drivers hat onto his curly hair and driving out of the parking garage.

"you scared me to death" I complained, crossing my arms over my chest. I glared out the windshield.

"speaking of death..." he said, trying to sound mysterious, but it didn't really work, he was bad at impressions or whatever he was trying to do "Ive been told that I'm not the best driver, so you better put your seatbelt on, unless you want to be dead" then he started laughing histarically. I just buckled my seatbelt and did the same actions as before.

After about fifteen minute of my silence and Joe trying to sound like a taxi driver in the car we finally made it to wherever we were.

"Joe, what is this place ?" I asked, stepping out of the car.

"the Palace Theater, I thought you of all people would know that" he grunted

"I thought he was taking me dinner" I said confused. Joe linked his arm with mine, bringing me to where I was suposed to go

I felt Joe shrug his shoulders "he changed his mind, he wanted to take you to a show"

"oh" was all I said.

Joe led me to the theater. I checked my phone to see what time it was. Almost 7:00. The show would be starting soon. Joe led me all around, until we finally arrived the the second level balcony seats. I wasn't surprised to see a lot of people there. From past experiances I knew it was a popular spot, you got pretty good views of the show from there.

"Joe, where are our seats ?" I whispered

"we're almost there" he swhispered back

I wasready to keep walking, but I still didn't know where the seats where. Joe had swirved me into a balcony. I sat down and looked at the stage. I had been to many broadway plays before, but I never had seats this good before. I wondered how could Nick get these seats at such short notice. Nick was nowhere in sight, but in the only other empty chair in this section had a note sitting on it.

Tiffany. I'll join you soon. Do me a favor and give Joe this 20 dollar tip. I stole it from his wallet, shhhhh ! anyway, I'll be there shortly. Some fans had attacked me and I needed to get away from them. enjoy the show.
-Nick.


"here's your tip Joe" I said handing the money to him

"sweet !" he said before taking off.

and then I was alone, well, atleast not for long...
♠ ♠ ♠
not my best work, sorry. something awesome will happen in the next chapter. I might put it up later today after my doctors appointment. anyway.... atleast 5 more comments before I update. now I don't thinkt hat's asking for too much, and I want to put the next chapter up today, so please please please comment <3