Take My Hand and Don't Let Go

twenty three

The play, it went well for the most part. The dancing was the best we had ever done. Everyone sang in perfect harmony. The acting was spectacular. Best show we've done so far. We had a full house. Now I was back stage. In a pair of jeans, my black T-shirt that had dance written across in in rhinestones. I had my makeup taken off the moment I left the stage, along with my wig. My hair was in a messy pony-tail and I was wearing my favorite pair of Ugg boots. I was pacing around in my dressing room searching for a jacket of some sort and texting my sister. As soon as I found one, I unlocked my door so I could go meet some fans, until I was tackled by a Joe Jonas.

"Joe, it's been five minutes" I stated, still laying on the ground "it's cool if you wanna stop hugging me"

"oh, but Tiffany, young, young, Tiffany, can't you just feel the love ?" Joe replied back

"yes, but the position you landed me into is making your fiancee uncomfortable, so do me a favor AND GET THE HELL OFF ME" I said, earning a few laughs at the end.

I then recieved hugs from the entire Jonas family, leaving Nick for last and holding onto him the longest, exept for what happened with slightly idiotic older brother.

I let the Jonases chill in my dressing room while I went to go meet fans, and sign autographs and stuff.

I met two girls named Kristin and Molly.

"you were so funny" the blonde haired girl said, I believe her name was Kristin. "and you were the best dancer out there"

"we're dancers too" the brunnete, Molly, said. "you have amazing flexibilty"

"aww, thanks" I said to them, they were very sweet.

An akward silence soon fell over us when I was signing their programs. I took a picture with them and the Kristin asked "are you dating Nick Jonas ?" very quickly

I couldn't help,but laugh at her curiosity, but i simply answered no and briefly explained how we are childhood friends and nothing more. I took another picture with them, and then Amanda came over and joined us in another picture. Molly actually gave me her cell phone number and said "even if it's only a smiley face, i would just love a text from you. broadway's newest star" and then she added a wink to that. I laughed, hugged both of them and then moved onto a few other people. One guy even asked me out, but I reluctantly declined before his girlfriend started throwing punches at him and dumped his ass. I am proud to say I gave her a high five and a hug.

A few minutes after that breakup, I went over to see my friend Chasity, who played the female lead, Polly. She then had me pose for pictures with the group of mid-twenty year olds. One of the ladies, a red-head named Sara, also told me how funny my charactor was. I enjoyed the compliments, but it was getting weird. Yes, I know my charactor was funny. No, that doesn't mean everyone has to obsess over it.

The crowd was starting to die down, so I started to head back to my dressing room. As I am about to turn the door knob, I am being blind folded with someone's hand being put over my mouth.

Needless to say, I licked it just to annoy them until I was thrown into a closet.

uhmm... ow

The blindfold was then taken off of me and I was releved to see Nicholas standing there. A furious Nicholas, but still better than some crazed rapist.

"Nick" I stated flatly "Give me a heart attack, will you ?"

"we need to talk"
♠ ♠ ♠
so, yea comment for faster updates people.