Take My Hand and Don't Let Go

twenty six

"You should sit down for this" He warned me quietly

*
"YOU LYING SELFISH PIG !" I screamed while throwing my shoe at him

*


The Day Before

Nick's POV

At 7:30 I picked her up and we drove to some fancy hotel to eat dinner. She looked stunning, she was wearing a slick black dress with matching heals. Her hair was curled to perfection, and her crystal blue eyes sparkled like the stars, stars so bright that one look at them you would be blinded in a second.

We ate dinner talking and laughing like there was no tomarrow. Once the check came she offered to pay her half of the meal, but i declined and paid for the food like a gentleman, just like dad and Kevin taught me, Joe not so much...

I drove her home and walked her to her door, also like dad and Kevin taught me. I kissed her goodnight, which turned into a ten minute kiss.

"I love you Nick" she said, staring and smiling directly into my eyes.

"I love you too, Amanda" I said before kissing her one last time and then walking back to my car.

*

Tiffany's POV

6:45 P.M. Sunday Night

I was a little shocked that Nick showed up to my doorstep. He usually called before coming over, not that I wasn't happy to see him, I was just taken by surprise.

"Come in" I said cheerfully "We're watching some baseball game on our new tv"

"We need to talk" He said, not looking at me directly in the eyes

Getting nervous now, I asked "About what ?"

"You should sit down for this" He warned me quietly

*

"What ?" I asked in a state of shock

"Ive been dating -" He started, but sharply cut him off

"I know what you just said you bastard, but OhMyGosh, YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ?"

"Yes, I ne-"

"YOU LYING SELFISH PIG" I screamed while throwing one of my shoes at him

"Tiffany, baby-"

"Don't you 'Tiffany, baby' me, get the hell out of my house" I said "Or better yet, get the hell out of my life. AGAIN" I screamed and then ran into my house on the verge of tears, slamming the door. I ignored my families comments on why I was crying and sprinted straight up to my room. I knew exactly what to do, as I pulled out a box labeled "T & N" and I threw that box out of my window. I heard my phone vibrate. I wasn't in the mood for talking, or even doing anything for that matter, but I picked it up anyway.

One New Text Message

Sender: Joe is a Sex God (trust me, he put that in there)

meet me.Ariel.Kevin & Serena at the 'spot' in twenty minutes

I quickly texted him back "I'm not in the mood for people, and particularly people with the last name Jonas. Please leave me alone, or do us all a favor and erase my number from your phone. thanks. goodbye forever"

I slowly pressed send, cringing at those last two words.

goodbye forever
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it sucks, but just to clear some information Nick's been with Amanda since he asked Tiffany out in the closet. aha and sorry this is like 2 months late. Ive been so busy with dance competition, school and I'm trying to get a job too because I'm like broke and I'm tired of asking my mom for money :p and yes, I will be starting the sequel soon. like reallllll soon,

and lastly thankyou everyone for everything ! I really want a lot of comments for this chapter too [hint, hint] you guys have been awesome readers and i hope you stick around for the sequel. thankssssssss :D