Take My Hand and Don't Let Go

three

As I walked from the bathroom to join the others in the living room, I heard a car drive up to the house. I didn't look out the window, I just kept walking.

"is everything alright ?" I asked to no one in particular. They're faces were blank until they heard my voice. First shock, then fake happiness.

"everything's okay !" Denise said while I took a seat next to Serena.

"uhh...Tiff" Serena started "we just wanted you to know that we didn't plan for this to happen, and that we are all here for you, and that it is best for you to stay calm during this..."

"during what ?" I asked

"you'll know in a minute" she said

Then I heard the door open, followed by footsteps and quiet small talk.

"Tiffany ?" someone said. I immediately looked up, to see a small boy standing 5 ft. away from me. He had curly hair and was wearing a Yankees T-shirt

"Hi Frankie" I said. He ran up and hugged me at once.

"I missed you !" he told me

"same here Frankster"

He let go. "I gotta go tell Nick" he said running off.

I think my eyes popped out, and I think that my jaw dropped

"NO !" I hears various voices say.

"Tiffany" that was Joe's voice and I could tell that he was closer too me now "Tiffany" he said again. I looked at him. I think I was crying.

"don't worry, I'll take you outside" he said pulling me from the couch and keeping a secure grip on my waist, I heard footsteps following us. Most likely Denise. As we walked to the front door, my shoulder pressed against someone.I looked back towards them to apologize. As I did, my eyes locked for a small second with him. yes, him, Nicholas Jerry Jonas. My tears began to fall harder, and Joe rushed me further towards the door.

I nearly tripped down the stairs. I nearly walked into the tree,and I slid down next to the tree. barring my face into my arm. Joe and Denise didn't say anything, they just sat with me and tried their best to comfort me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo... suspense, she ran into Nick. next chapter will be from Nicks POV, starting from when they pulled into the driveway. just so ya know, and I'll put an a/n at the top of that so ya know. comment <3