Take My Hand and Don't Let Go

five

Most of what I remembered in the car was crying in the backseat next to Serena. My short dream was about Nick and I.

"Tiffany, you look beautiful" he said taking a few steps towards me

"thank you Nicholas" I said

"you're still upset" he said taking a few more steps forward, close enough that he extended his arms around my shoulders. Close enough that he gently brushed away a few locks of hair out of my face. I turned my face away and looked towards the water, and my dress blowing in the breeze. we were on a beach.

"I just need you to trust me" he said, placing my face into the palms of his hands, moving his head inwards, and I couldn't resist, so I brought my face closer to him. Every second seemed to flash by slower, and every bone in my body felt numb.

As our lips weren't even a centimeter apart, I woke up in the backseat of my car, with Serena's arm around my shoulder blades. I felt dryness around my eyes, but no tears, and I had a feeling that they wold be coming back soon. My instincts were correct.

Sobs broke out and Serena rubbed my arm. I quickly glanced out the window, and saw that we were almost to my apartment. good.

When Joe parked in the parking garage, he immediately pulled me into his arms.

"tell me what happened " he said, like he knew exactly that my dream was about his brother.

"what is there to say ?" I sobbed to him "I have a ten minute talk with a guy that I haven't spoken to in a year, then he is all romantic in my dream, and I'm suddenly falling for him" my voice braking twice

"don't worry about it " he whispered to me "let's go"

He put his arm around my waist and Serena put a firm grip on my shoulder, When we were half way to the main doors I heard Serena mumble something under her breath

"Joe, the press are coming" she said urgently, then my shoulder grip was gone, and Joe rushed me into the building to avoid the paparazzi. He led me to the elevator and I used my shaking fingers to press the number 3, I saw him texting '3' to an unknown number, most likely Serena. The doors opened, and I pointed him in the direction to my room, and stopped him once we got there, I put my key in the lock and we both entered.

Jackson nearly wrestled Joe to the floor, I scolded him. Serena came in shortly after Joe laid me on my couch and he went to the kitchen to get me something to drink.

"Tiffany ?" She said coming up to me, I looked at her with curious eyes. "I know how to get your mind off of Nick..."
♠ ♠ ♠
what will it be ? aha, next chapter is big :] well it is for me, it would probably be boring for you :p comments are like the sprinkles on my ice cream :]