Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 11

The grounds were cold. Autumn was setting in and the house colors paraded around the grounds in the forms of scarfs and sweaters. The sky had changed from a pleasant blue to an empty gray. The ground crunched beneath feet and you could hear the rustle of the leaves with every breath.

Alice tightened her scarf and tugged the sleeves of her sweater over her hands. She was absolutely freezing. She was standing off to the side near the Slytherin's because they seperated themselves from the Gryffindor house. Since she wasn't allowed to be to close to Harry she was caught in the middle of the two cold and alone. She saw Draco standing in the back of the group and when he caught her eye he smiled, just a little one.

Draco could tell she was freezing. He saw her standing there alone shivering. He extended his hand out to her and she looked at it and shook her head. He mouthed the words why to her. She got that annoyed expression on her face and shook her head again. He realized she always licked her lips when she was annoyed, it was kind of cute.

Hagrid walked out to greet his class. However instead of bringing out a dangerously magic creature he brought out Madame Olympe Maxime from Beauxbatons Academy. "Today class I am taking Madame to learn more about unicorns. You can have a relaxing class just stay here and don't wander off" he said to them. With that he led Madame away.

"Alice, hey listen I was wondering if you would like to go to Yule Ball with me?" Draco asked sliding up behind her and putting his hands on her hips.
"Ugh, get off" Alice said pushing him away. A shocked expression crossed his face. He leaned in closer to her. He smelled like mint, Alice kind of liked it.
"Alice I thought we I don't know had something" he whispered in her ear. She wanted to jump into his arms but restrained. She knew she couldn't go with him. Not after the dream she had last night.
"You may have had something, what ever you were feeling down there was not me it was you" Alice said walking away. By now people were starting to look at the fight. Draco grabbed her arm.
"Wait come on I just thought..." Draco started. Alice ripped her arm away and cut him off.
"If you touch me one more time I wont' just slap you I'll punch you right in the face" Alice said walking away from him. He didn't think she was serious and grabbed her hand. She spun around and punched him square in the nose knocking him on the ground.

At that moment a huge gust of wind ripped through the trees and sending a couple students stumbling into one another. Alice had had this feeling before and she knew that the cover was already blown. She ran over to Harry and grabbed his arm and ran. Leading him all the way to the main grounds out of the woods.
"What the hell are you doing!" Harry yelled pulling away his arm. Alice ran her fingers through her hair while pacing. She needed to figure out the best way to tell him this.
"Look..." she never got to finish for at that moment a bright flash of lightning and a crack of thunder sent everyone running to the safety of the castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww i love draco!

alright feedback

comment:subscribe

ugh i can't get to yule ball fast enough.