Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 12

Oliver sat on the steps that led up to the Gryffindor common room holding a single white rose. He was waiting for Alice to come back for the evening. He was alone sitting there with no one to keep him company. He decided he was going to practice what he was going to say.
"Alice, I hinted earlier that I wanted to take you to Yule Ball. No that's awful" he said shaking his head.
"Oliver?" Alice said startling him. He turned around smiling and handed her the rose, she realized there were no thorns. She smelled it and let only her eyes peak out over the top of the rose.
"Well um, I was, wondering..." Oliver started tugging at the collar of his turtleneck. Alice just giggled and walked toward him.
"Yes Oliver I will go with you to Yule Ball" she said getting really close to him. They were chest to chest just like her and Malfoy had been. To her dismay her heart didn't beat nearly as much as it did when she was with Malfoy.

Wood drew her into an close embrace. Just as though they were dancing. Then he started waltzing around with Alice. She started laughing and enjoying herself way to much, for all she could think of was that how much she had wanted to go with Draco.

They slowly came to a stop and he backed her into a corner out of sight of anyone coming up. He leaned his head down to hers and she closed her eyes. He whispered in her ear, "Kiss me." He dipped his head and their lips met, a touch light as gossamer. Alice felt so guilty for she hadn't even kissed Malfoy yet. She mentally shook the thoughts away as she wrapped her arms around his neck letting the rose dangle from her hands. The kiss grew more passionate as his hands slid lower down her back. Alice pulled out first and smiled.
"Thank you for the lovely dance" she said as she walked into the common room and disappeared up the stairs to her bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alice, you whore! naw im just kidding

comment:subscribe

♥