Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 13

Alice put the flower down on her bed side table and got into her boxers and tee. She put her hair up and got into bed. Oliver had set her soul on fire a warm fire. Unlike Malfoy who seemed to make it hard to breath, her heart started racing, and she tensed up. Alice drifted into sleep a sound sleep unitl...

She was at the Yule Ball with Malfoy not Wood. She was in all black and the rest of the people in the room were mere shapes. Line less forms that seemed to be dancing in the air. She suddenly felt cold as an icy finger traced her spine. Alice turned around to see Voldemort towering over her. Three black hooded figures grabbed Draco and held his arms and head back. Some force was keeping Alice from moving from saving him. She struggled to break free but couldn't she watch as the took turns punching him in the stomach. When he fell to the floor Voldemort said the words and then there was the green flash. Alice screamed and dropped to the ground her head in her black gloved hands.

She cried and screamed and realized someone was shaking her. It was Hermione she was the only one awake.
"Are you alright?" she asked concern hardening her face. Alice was aware of the sweat on her forehead. She wiped it off with the sheet.
"Yeah I'm fine" Alice said sitting up straight and hugging her knees.
"So I heard about Oliver Wood asking you to Yule Ball!" Hermione almost screeched. Alice was happy that she was trying to make lite of what was probably a very scary thing.
"Yeah it is" Alice agreed. "Who are you going with?" Alice asked. Hermione blushed and then wrapped a curly strand of hair around her finger.
"Victore Krum!" Hermione silently yelled. Alice jumped up and down and hugged Hermione.

It was probably one of the first close moments she had ever had with a friend. She had always been distant it was a nice feeling, a feeling that someone wanted you to know something no one else did.
"Alright well I think we should try to get some sleep, sorry to wake you" Alice said to Hermione. Hermione shook her head.
"No really it's ok. You know you are pretty cool for someone who follows Harry everywhere" Hermione said smiling.

Alice smiled back and watched Hermione get into bed. Then she turned her lamp off and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
weird little chapter but we are getting closer to Yule Ball, just got to get past those dragons.

comment:subscribe