Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 14

Draco sat on his bed in just boxers and socks. He had his hands clasped and his forearms were resting on his legs. Malfoy was deep in thought, eyes closed lips pursed.
Why the fuck did she do that? Was all he could think of. That question was burning. He didn't think of any reason why she would flip like that. Of course they hadn't talked about being a couple, they hadn't kissed, and it seemed to be that every time they got close it was his doing. However it was also true that she never resisted, she teased him with those gorgeous brown eyes, and her heart quickened in pace when ever he touched her. He got up and walked down into the common room, and sitting in a chair was Pansy Parkinson.
"Hello Draco" she said looking him up and down. She was flirting with her eyes the same way that Alice did.
"Hey Pansy" he said as he tried to find a way to cover himself up. He thought Pansy was cute but Alice was all he could think about. Pansy rose from the chair and glided over to him. She place her hands on his chest and pushed her self up so that their lips were close to each other. Draco tried to pull his head back but she grabbed the back of his head with her hand.
"Draco I've had a crush on you for a long time" she said her free hand sliding down his chest. Draco became very uncomfortable, he didn't like Pansy like that. Her hand stopped just above the waist of his boxers.
"Um Pansy" Malfoy said clearing his throat. She put her finger to his lips and shook her head.
"Draco go with me to Yule Ball" she told him. Before he could object she pushed his head towards hers and their lips collided. Pansy pulled away and smiled, then walked away to her bed. Draco just stood there mouth open, he wasn't sure what the hell had just happened. "What was that?" he asked himself.

Pansy climbed into bed. Her girlfriends stood around her.
"So what did he say?" one of them asked. Pansy just smiled. She had asked him early because she had seen him with the Alice girl and the way he looked at her was how she wanted him to look at her. Pansy decided to not give him any other option and when she found out wood was taking Alice she jumped right on board the early asking train. Draco would find out sooner or later and be crushed and then she would have the time of her life cheering him up and making him forget all about the stupid girl.

Draco was now more confused than ever he had wanted to go with Alice, but she punched him.
Now Pansy had pretty much told him that he was going with her.
It was so early, he hadn't even had a tux ordered yet although his dad probably already had something made that he would send to Draco.

Draco could already hear the dissapointment in his fathers voice,
"You like... a Gryffindor?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm
feedback please

comment:subscribe

i just want to confirm:
is it dragons yule ball mermaids maze??